• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

paul jr trike

The steering will be the 1st to go, must be a hardtail with the rear tire clearance.

I caught the program where they've been building the trike, the steering is cable which to me is kind of scary. The rear looks to be independent suspension with the fenders mounted so they move up and down with the suspension.

I just wish they would get on with a pay-per-view cage-fight, or maybe set up a match with the WWE. I am tired of hearing them whine at each other....lets see some chairs being busted over heads and people getting thrown out of the ring and stuff.

Who in their right mind would pay the $$$ for some of that hard-tail and complicated crap they build anyway. I do not want a fuel tank fabricated from 25 pieces of warped sheet metal. I'd rather spend my money on some artwork that will hang on the wall as opposed to sitting in some storefront glass display.

It all reminds me of that old Indian in one of the Clint Eastwood movies. The old Indian had a big piece of hard candy and told Clint it was not for eating....only looking through.

The trike is definitely something to look at, but i do not believe it would make a good service car. We will find out tonight. Have a great day to all my triker family.

Saw on the show where the front wheel with tire weighed 141 lbs, that has to be one heavy trike. Hope they put a serious engine in there to move that heavy bugger along.

the bike was just meant to be a show piece thats for sure. its for some video game and is suppose to look like some crazy battle bike. my son tells me it fits right in "that video world". i really dig some of jr.s work like the little yellow and black spider bike but most of his bikes are just for lookin at. and i for one dont have nearly enough money for a piece of art sittin in my garage to just look at. but some of em are cool to look at.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png