TT Rally V 2012 REGISTER ONLINE!

REMINDER
I want to refer all of you to the first post on this thread.
Note that the two motels are being held EXCLUSIVELY for our TrikeTalk Rally members only through the end of March. After that, the general public has equal access to the rooms (although the discount price will remain for us as long as a room is still available to us).

Ideally, we will fill both motels and will then have unlimited use of the entire property and parking lot for our trikes, trailers, and social activities without concern about inconveniencing other tourists that weekend.

If you have any likelihood of attending the rally, please call and hold one of the rooms in your name ASAP. Although we hope no one has to cancel, there is a reasonable cancellation policy.

Currently, there are just a handful of rooms left in the Best Western, but still a large number available next door in the Microtel.
CALL TODAY AND RESERVE!!!

need some help I have another couple going to the ralley in my group need to get supper tickets for them can find the way to add them to my group and get them tickets can you help me thanks don1800

need some help I have another couple going to the ralley in my group need toget supper tickets for them can find the way to add them to my group and get them tickets can you help me thanks don1800

Don, just click on the web link for registration in the first post on this thread. Go ahead and click on REGISTER, then on PRE-PAY MEALS HERE. Simply sign them up and pay for the meals as you did your own. They will need to print and bring their vouchers, and you all can just come through line to get your food together at the cookout :).

Am I too late to register or get a hotel and a meal ticket for the boss and I?

Not at all, Scott.
  • You need to call the Microtel (the Best Western is filled), tell them you are with the TrikeTalk rally group and reserve a room for the weekend. They held the two motels at a discounted rate for us, exclusively, until the end of March. Please request that they match that $80.00/night + tax if they will, but I can't guarantee that they will since we are a month past that date now. I hope so! But even if they won't, I do know (as of yesterday) that they still have some rooms available.
  • Then click into the rally web page (link in the first post here), register with your information in the GUEST BOOK so that your name tags are ready for you, and pre-purchase your meal tickets for the cookout.
We very much look forward to meeting you there! :D

Marge,

Just a note to say that we will be at the rally in our cage. Broke my shoulder in a fall, not M/C related, just over a week ago. Going into surgery on Monday. Don't want to push my luck, but also do not want to miss event. See you there! :wave4:

Yay, Leo & Jeannette! Glad you're going to be there, even with a busted wing!! Here's best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery and that you'll have the wind in your face in just a little time!!

See you in 40-some days!!

We appreciate your effort to come and join us despite your injury. It will be worth your time - just to be there! Looking forward to meeting you and Jeannette.

I just wanted to say that this is more of a family reunion than a rally. Its a real good time for sure and some beautiful riding too. Please make time to try and say hello to every member you can so you can put a face with the screen name. These are some fine folks and lifelong friends!

Cant wait to see all of you!
Zook

Marge,

Just a note to say that we will be at the rally in our cage. Broke my shoulder in a fall, not M/C related, just over a week ago. Going into surgery on Monday. Don't want to push my luck, but also do not want to miss event. See you there! :wave4:

Marge,

Have to cancel out on this rally. My orthopedist prescribed 6 weeks of therapy / 3 days a week that takes me into July. Jeannette already canceled our motel reservations. Is it possible to get reimbursed for our two meal tickets? Please advise. Thanks!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png