TT Rally V 2012 REGISTER ONLINE!

Re: TT Rally V 2012 ONLINE!

The campground is holding a block of sites all together for our group (either tents or RVs welcome) . Be sure to tell them you want one of the campsites held for the TrikeTalk rally group.

By the way..... these sites, like the motels, are being held exclusively for our group until March, so you should go ahead and reserve one ASAP. As of March, our members are still more than welcome to reserve a space or room, but it may not be together with the other forum members.

Marcia and I just reserved a site at Stonebridge Campground for Thursday thu Sunday, Travis said we'd be in site F-7, looking forward to meeting everyone and riding together, this will be our first Trike Rally, can't hardly wait, it's going to be "GREAT",

Like Gorilla said....."STILL FUN" regardless...:laugh:.....Different Route for 2012, using a few pieces of This Year's Route, but adding the "Other Twisty, Lesser Known Part of 28", and a Franklin, Wayah Road, Robbinsville, Nantahala River Gorge Leg added.........again, Ya' gota' "TRUST ME".....:D ;) ThumbUp

Skuuter, I've been told to "NEVER" trust a man that says trust me! LOL
Great ride you have planned. OH and BTW...it will rain on you no matter what in that area of the country. The suns a shinnin on one mtn top and it's rainin on the next. The joys of riding in those beautiful ETN hills and WNC mtns!

Everything is good to go from the Parker household! Reservations at Nascar Stonebridge RV Park site # F8, picnic paid and pre-registered. :cool:

Skuuter, I've been told to "NEVER" trust a man that says trust me! LOL
Great ride you have planned. OH and BTW...it will rain on you no matter what in that area of the country. The suns a shinnin on one mtn top and it's rainin on the next. The joys of riding in those beautiful ETN hills and WNC mtns!

Yep, You can ALWAYS count on a little rain at some point that time of year Annette..."TRUST ME"...:laugh:;)...Glad You're comin' too Joan...ThumbUp

Ok we are registered, signed up for the dinner, and have reservations at the Best Western. I guess it is a little to early to pack so will put that on hold for now. Terry & Jan Wells

I am toying with the idea of attending. I have a restoration project that I will try to have finished for this ride. It's a 1986 Honda v65 magna. After seeing pictures of Nana's new ride it will be hard to resist. It would be nice to see all of you again too.

Last edited:
Okay, folks, we're under four months now till we're together again!!

Working on a selection of 'additional' things to go see while we're in MV - anybody got anything in particular you've heard about that sounds great? I have a list, but welcome more ideas!!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png