Las vegas bike fest!!!

Hey guys. We old folks from Tennessee are at Bike Fest as we type. Well not in the building, but at the RV park on S. Nellis Blvd, just about ten minutes away. Hope to see ya!

We were walking around the Cashman center last night. I saw a guy who looked like Screwball in his photo on Triketalk. I walked over and asked him if he was screwball. I thought I was going to get knocked out before I could explain :laugh:

We were walking around the Cashman center last night. I saw a guy who looked like Screwball in his photo on Triketalk. I walked over and asked him if he was screwball. I thought I was going to get knocked out before I could explain :laugh:

Now that's darn funny! I don't care who you are......:10:

Sorry we missed ya were on Front st. Listening to the bands I wear a black helmet with 7 three inch long chrome spikes Going back to cashman soon.

We'll be there tomorrow night for the bike drawing. I'll look for the spiked helmet. Wouldn't it be a hoot if I won the bike. I have decided riding two up on the Triglide is not for me. I called my salesman at Smokey Mtn HD today and bought my Road King back. Looking forward to getting back on two wheels. Still want to be a triketalk member....can I????:D

We'll be there tomorrow night for the bike drawing. I'll look for the spiked helmet. Wouldn't it be a hoot if I won the bike. I have decided riding two up on the Triglide is not for me. I called my salesman at Smokey Mtn HD today and bought my Road King back. Looking forward to getting back on two wheels. Still want to be a triketalk member....can I????:D

YOU BET!!! We love having you and Annette both on here, Ron! BTW, I understand the 2-up thing...... I don't mind it for short runs, but definitely like having my own ride :D

George and I tried the two up thing when I was waiting for my TG to come in . NOT!
Glad you are getting your RK back. Will Annette keep the TG or try to get another SG? I know she loved that SG. Hope you stay on here with us, Ron!

George and I tried the two up thing when I was waiting for my TG to come in . NOT!
Glad you are getting your RK back. Will Annette keep the TG or try to get another SG? I know she loved that SG. Hope you stay on here with us, Ron!

Absolutely, I think she is close to forgiving me for the stupid decision I made to get rid of her SG and my RK for two up on the 2012. She likes the 2012 Triglide. I might end up putting a detachable tourpak rack on so she can remove the pizza box and make it a kittle more sporty like her SG Trike was.
Maybe being able to carry more stuff will convince her to leave it on...:Shrug:

Absolutely, I think she is close to forgiving me for the stupid decision I made to get rid of her SG and my RK for two up on the 2012. She likes the 2012 Triglide. I might end up putting a detachable tourpak rack on so she can remove the pizza box and make it a kittle more sporty like her SG Trike was.
Maybe being able to carry more stuff will convince her to leave it on...:Shrug:

LOL! Oh I love my pizza box. I carry so much crap it ain't funny. Taking it off would make it look more like the SG. I saw one like yours at a Harley Dealer in NC. That thing is sharp!

I'm pretty sure that's why Harley only made the SG Trike two years. People realize after comparing the Triglide to the SG Trike, you get so much more with the Triglide for almost the same money. Plus it's cheaper to strip down than addon.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png