want to convert dont know what kit

Reaction score
i am new on trike talk i dont have a trike yet but have owned two harleys and i have been looking at alot of stuff about converting my bike into a trike and still am unsure about which kit to use. also i want to do it myself as i am very mechanically orientated and want to call it my own any suggestions or experience appreciated

Welcome to TrikeTalk, Jason! I see you are getting answers to your build questions on your other thread :)

Hello Jason, welcome to the Trike Talk Forum where you will get the answers to your questions. That is cool to build your own trike. Let me start by recommending that you take a close look at our sponsors for your trike kit. They are some of the best available. Good luck and we look forward to hearing about your success building your Trike.

i am new on trike talk i dont have a trike yet but have owned two harleys and i have been looking at alot of stuff about converting my bike into a trike and still am unsure about which kit to use. also i want to do it myself as i am very mechanically orientated and want to call it my own any suggestions or experience appreciated

welcome aboard glad you joined us. What are you converting?

Welcome to the forum

What or where is a Susanville?

Congratuations on converting your first trike. That's what I did with my 2003 Road King. I'm not pushing any brand, make or model, but I was short on $$$ and not all that long on mechanical stability or ability!

I found a used, but very clean Voyager Kit, located by my daughter. Thankfully, it had been installed on a Road King only two years newer that mine, and the thing fit perfectly. After it was installed on my bike, I rode it some 600 miles from La Grange, Texas to Amaillo. On that trip, I found out that the Voyager has some "rattles". However, through lots of experiments, trials and tribulations that I have described on posts in this Forum, I have a very clean and quiet running trike. This whole experience was totally new to me. I was a motorcycle rider, salesman, and "faller -offer" for years, but I got older, more fragiler and smarter. This trike conversion is a lot of fun, unusual, and I'm with the right crowd by joining Trike Forum.

Keep us up on your progress. Be safe and God Bless!

Oldveteran :Trike1:

Dang, another thread from 9 years ago resurrected, c'mon guys, look at the dates.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png