Hello From Missouri

Reaction score
Hey all, im also new to this site and what a great one it is. Can't wait to meet some of you fine folks. If you ever come up hwy 65 and you happen to run through Louisburg my bodyshop is right down the road stop in and pull up a chair, usually have a trike or 2 in the shop. We ride a 2000 1500 champion im asked alot what are my favorite colors on a bike answer is Black and Chrome. Ya'll ride safe and stop in if ya get the chance or if you need any help.
Steve:)

Hello

Hi, Steve,
We come thru Louisburg on our way to Lebanon, C.A's Trikes. He does all our work. I live in Tightwad and ride my own trike. Have an 1800 goldwing that I finally got the way I want it. I'm having trouble attaching a pic, but she's a beauty! I'm new to the board too. Just found it last week. Welcome to you!

Arlene

Hey Patches great to hear from you yep CAs a good friend of mine and i do all their paint work stop by sometime when your headed to Lebanon:D

C.A.

You probably painted my aqua shields last week! He did a great job with them. Really nice folks.

Arlene

Hey Steve, welcome. I must admit that when it comes to my bike, I too am favorable to the combination you mentioned. Black and Chrome. Gotta like a guy who invites ya to pull up a chair. I tend to pull up my chair to most things :);), so when I come through the area, I will be sure to do so.

Welcome Steve, I know owning a body shop that U take care of the trike like a baby. But most Goldwinger baby their ride. And of course adding the Safety Chrome is something postive.

Ride safe

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png