Stallion Accessories thread 2 (old one seems messed up, look to that one for rest)

Reaction score
Stallion Accessories thread 2 (old one seems messed up, look to that one for rest)

You guys are going to like these new accessories that the Stallion Dealer in Charleston SC is selling:

Here is some info they sent me: (I am not getting anything for this, I am posting it for your info)

New Product Release

08 Stallion “Soft Doors”

All American Products, Inc is proud to announce our “Soft Doors” for the Stallion.

These “Soft Doors” will significantly reduce the amount of air and/or rain in the driver/passenger compartment, especially, on the driver’s lower body area and the passenger’s lower body area. Great for riding in “cooler” weather conditions. Now you can ride comfortably in lower temperatures, and enjoy the Stallion heater even more.

They are designed to allow easy access to enter and exit the Stallion.

They are made with high quality convertible top material and are easily installed and can be removed and stowed in the trunk.

They cost about $375.00 for the set, you need to contact CMJ motorsports, you can get to them off the dealer link on the TBMS website

Take a look at the pictures, you will see a wind deflector that they also sell. This clear wind deflector looks cool, I think you may need to have that to cut down on the wind flap. If you call them be sure to ask about that, and post what you find out. I am sure they sell that wind deflector too.

This product looks similar to the product someone was working on, an all fiberglass version of this door. I wish someone would post what that looks like, even if it is a prototype, so we could have some more information to base a purchase on.

After looking at the pictures... What do you think????????

Re: Stallion Accessories thread 2 (old one seems messed up, look to that one for rest

To see the pictures that will not upload to this thread or any thread on the Stallion portion of this website go to the accessories thread off the main forum!:mad::mad::mad:

Re: Stallion Accessories thread 2 (old one seems messed up, look to that one for rest

you guessed it, i am not happy

The top is next I'll bet on it by September. :D

Mattel,
The mods and I are having the same problem. It is purely a technical problem and nothing we are doing I'll assure you. Andy has been advised of the problem and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Has this problem been fixed yet?

Does this work?

That is odd.

Alright, fixed everyone! Feel free to post attachments again!

testing picture posting

Hurrah!!!!! Webservant did fix it! It works!!!!!!

Last edited:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png