Hello from Halifax, Nova Scotia

Hi all - Just a short note to introduce myself - I'm 62 and been riding bikes since I was 15 - this is my 1st trike - a 2001 Valkyrie with Motor Trike conversion - and looking forward to meeting fellow Honda riders and learning the ropes of Triking - along with some technical quests .....

Cheers, n' Happy Trails,

Bryan

2001 Valkyrie Trike = "Tinkerbell"
1978 CX500 ratter = "Leafmobile"

Welcome to the family, Bryan! Love to hear about some of your riding in Eastern Canada. Almost all of mine has been from Ontario and west to visit my family in BC.

Hello Bryan, welcome to the Trike Talk Forum where you will find all of the stuff you are expecting. I too was new to Triking a few years ago and my wife and I love it! Enjoy your Trike and the Forum....

Welcome Bryan. Nice area up there. I've been there on 2-wheels, but not my 3 yet. I also go up there on business every blue moon.
And what's this about only looking forward to meeting "Honda" riders?:Joker3:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png