Where's Home? Pin Your Location To The Map!

Re: Where's Home? Post On Our Members Map

Just joined Trike Talk
From the DFW area in Texas
Don't have a picture available yet, but we'll get one soon as we can

CSM,
I'd like to be the first MARYLAND member to Welcome You from RAVENS COUNTRY!!!!

Houston, You Have A Problem.............

Besides all that, this site is chock full of some of the nicest and most informative people you would ever like to meet. There are some crazies here too, present company excluded of course.

Stick around, post often, the more the merrier. :wave4:

Rob
Street, Maryland

HEY ROUTE66,
"Cheers To You!", "Sláinte!" or "Guid forder!" wanted to cover all the bases.

Being part but mostly Irish, I've been known to throw back some Jameson from time to time and on really rare occasions, a beer or two (wink wink) as well.

Welcome to the site. I think you will enjoy yourself here. I know I do.

Rob
Street, Md.
(check the name of town just South of my Zip on Google, 21154, how lucky am I?)

Thanks M.A.T.

glad I found this place....my wife and I plan to do a grand tour; the "four corners "Florida, Maine, Washington, SoCal and all points in between as soon as we can.

we have a 2010 TG and love it, had a to make a few changes to try and get rid of the heat, think we got it though.....time will tell.

Post your location on our Member's Map:
TrikeTalk.com World Member's Map Link
(click on "Additions" / "Add Marker - Simple")

CSM,
Sounds like a dream come true tour!!! I hope you get to post a lot about it when the time comes. I know I would enjoy seeings the pics and reading the log book.

This truly is a great site and that topic is a hot one here, no pun intended. I highly recommend this thread to start off with:

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/harl...ifications-abc-s-removing-rider-heat-b-c.html

From there the sky is the limit, just type HEAT in the search engine and your off.......I rode stock with shorts in September at the beach in bumper to bumper traffic. Not very comfortable. I am working on it though. Baby steps for me........

Another suggestion, keep a running tab of the modifications you've done to your Trike in your signature. It helps people help you and keeps form getting the wrong answers sometimes.

Yea, this is our 4th H-D and the first Trike for us. We love it too. The wife actually bothers me now to take rides and before this model wouldn't even consider any ride in temps under 70 degrees. Had her out in 46 degree weather with just chaps doing 70 on the twisties. Picked her up a full face and a heavy leather jacket for Xmas so she should be good down to at least freezing now lol.

Rob

Rob

I did the V&H Power duals with V&H Slash cut. Stage 1 and tuner. Right now it's too cool outside to tell the difference ...lots O'extra power, even got a good bit left in 6th.
We melted a clutch cable on the first long ride we did in '10.....so it doessssss get warm!

CSM,
Exactly what I did to the 05' RKC I bought, and except for the muffler, the 10' VRSCDX I had. This time I am doing it all myself and everything is going to be from different manufacturers. I will make sure everything works together of course. I just want to reduce the heat to keep my right leg from catching on fire and increase the life the engine. If we get more power or noise in the process that is just a bonus as far as I am concerned.

Rob

Cool deal. We are more of a "go" than "show" though.
although when I got home from getting the Power Duals installed, my wife said "oooo COOL, those look better than the factory" we like the sound too. It's not too loud for us....we can hear each other fine, we just want all the 4 wheelers know we are close by. We do the full face in winter also; can't beat it!

I will get a picture together and post it soon as I can. we have done a few other "comfort" mods as well, 14" apes / saddle bags / luggage rack. It is WAY different than two wheel'n ...BUT... after a 600 mile day, you are not NEAR as beat up.

CSM,
Yea a gutted head pipe, TTS tuner and a new intake are in store to be installed before spring. The Kerkers I put on added some umph and some sound too. Almost set off a car alarm but like you we can still hear each other fine. The radio is still louder most of the time.

I can't wait to see it with those apes! I am a big fan of those. I have to see how it looks on a couple trikes first, but something will ultimately change in that department for me too. The stocks are ok, but just ok. I like the luggage rack idea too, especially with the led light bar.

I am with ya, no more rode hard and put away wet feeling.
Rob

They look great. I like the bars! 10" huh......I like it, like the saddle bags too. I like it all. I am looking at windshield pouches as we speak. Have it narrowed down to Kuryakyn, T-Bags and Saddlemen. Hard to choose.

I'm gonna PM ya so I can stop hyjackin' this thread before Nanna (admin) hollars at me....

Welcome to the best darn Trike Forum on the web!!!

Brrrrrr, Canada, I will never complain it's too cold to ride again! Hey wait a minute. You say North of Toronto but your location says Zephyrhillis Florida!!! What gives? :Shrug:

Ooo, I like a little mystery.

Rob

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png