Where's Home? Pin Your Location To The Map!

Re: Member locations

We could meet for a coffee. Maybe like in Enfield or at Crabby Jacks.
I am 45 min. from Bradley int airport. Weather need s to warm up a bit<LOL>;)

Is there any thought about a map showing member locations?
I would like to know about anyone close to me.
Thanks
3wheeler

Why not put a GPS link ( Lat / Long) for members on the members page, then we can google earth member locations. Just a suggestion or not.

The Chief is from Palmer, Mass (though we live in Florida now)--anywhere near you?
YEP!!! :yes: I live off Route 19 near the CT border - short ride, left onto Route 20, 10 or 15 minutes and I'm in Palmer!! Ever get up this way to visit, give me a holler!! I work full time, but wouldn't take much to make me take a vacation day - or better yet, a sick day (I have over 40 available - the rare occasions I call in sick, nobody questions me!! LOL)

YEP!!! :yes: I live off Route 19 near the CT border - short ride, left onto Route 20, 10 or 15 minutes and I'm in Palmer!! Ever get up this way to visit, give me a holler!! I work full time, but wouldn't take much to make me take a vacation day - or better yet, a sick day (I have over 40 available - the rare occasions I call in sick, nobody questions me!! LOL)
COOL! :D Small world, eh? We don't go that far north very often, but once in a while.... I'll definitely let you know if we ever head up that way.

Just posted to the map. Put the picture of Her Purpleness on the scrolling pix at the bottom. Depending on the zoom level, some of the earth is just gray, without form, and void. Have to change zoom to have it make sense. I suspect that braodband would help. Dial up seems to mess up stuff like this.

So far there are 18 of us on the map and Wolf ALLLLLL the way over there. Hey Wolf, we need to put some pontoons on her and paddle like crazy.

Should this map be put somewhere on the site that would make it easier to find?

So far there are 18 of us on the map and Wolf ALLLLLL the way over there. Hey Wolf, we need to put some pontoons on her and paddle like crazy.

DEFINITELY!!! :yes:

Cool idea, Reksul. One of our most excellent administrators should be able to help with that.

Let's Map It! Member's locations on Global Map- Very Cool!

Thanks to "Mr Wizard" who provided us with this great world map. Let's see how many of our members we can fit onto it! Please post your location by screen name.

Click on this link to open the map: TrikeTalk Members Map

Re: Let's Map It!

Already on there . Looks like the east coast people have come in .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png