Wil-Mac trike kit

77 Wil-mac

I am the new owner of a 77 Wil-mac. I don't know anything about them. If someone could share the odd manual I would be grateful.

Loner!

i built a wilmac trike back in 74-75. used a 65 karman gia 40hp, chopped it half and built the wilmac. I titled it as a 75 builder title when it was complete. could i get a copy of your manual?

thanks,

MrBill

OMG! I used to have a Karman Gia VW (car) when I was much young'rrr.................... You just brought back some serious (wonderful) memories... I also had a 1966 VW BUG that I lost while attending the 1969 Woodstock festival ..... [It got towed away, and I never could find it again] :(

Ronnie

Does anyone still have the manual?

I realize it's been over a decade since the manual was first offered on here but I cannot seem to find one anywhere else. Is it still possible to get a copy from someone here? Much appreciated.

OK, everyone who currently needs a copy of the Wilmac manual (hey, no collectors, please) when I sent a couple out many months ago, please PM me with an email address. I'll try to send an email with the manual as attachment. Please allow me a few days to find my historic files with that manual.

Thanks.

I am looking for details on the shift linkage. Having problems with my 1980 WM Trike. I'm looking for information on the side shifter assembly. There's a plate in there that needs to go back in a certain way and that's what I'm trying to find. thanks!

jjhooker2@yahoo.com

Sorry Guys I have searched the forum. No One has sent out any info since at least 6 years ago. I do not recognize any of the names of members that got a copy sent to them back in the 2015 to 2018 span. It maybe a dead horse. Anyone "PM" loner to see if they get a reply. He's not posted sine 2021 3 years ago.

I can't help you with a manual but from what I remember the shifter was basically a stock VW shift lever and pivot assembly turned 90 degrees from vertical. You can probably read the description from a Bentley VW manual and understand the workings of the shifter. There is a plate with a tang that sticks up or down (can't remember) that acts as a reverse lock out so you have to push the shifter down/in to go into reverse. Hope this helps.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png