Wil-Mac trike kit

That's the problem, i'm new on this forum, and for that, I need to send more then 5 post before I can give him not a pm, on this moment.

greetings
chris

:wave4:,,,Hello Chris ,,,there you go post a couple responses on here and you can PM loner or RSW and you have it ,,,,can't get any better than that !!!! pepper pepper

OK, everyone who currently needs a copy of the Wilmac manual (hey, no collectors, please) when I sent a couple out many months ago, please PM me with an email address. I'll try to send an email with the manual as attachment. Please allow me a few days to find my historic files with that manual.

Thanks.

Your a good man Loner!ThumbUpThumbUp

I can host the PDF online and put a link here.
If interested let me know, I would just need a copy.
I don't own a Wil-Mac just trying to help.

Muddy

PM me an email address (outside the forum) and I'll send the file for the WilMac manual as an attachment.

PM me a personal email address (outside the forum) and I'll send the file for the WilMac manual as an attachment.

Re: Wil-Mac trike kit NEED MANUAL

Hi
I just joined this forum because I found out there is a wealth of knowledge here not only about the VW Wilmac trike I just acquired but about VW conversions in general. I see by this thread that there is a Wilmac manual available to those who ask (Politely) and are trying to discover how this thing was assembled. It's reqistered here in Florida as a 1973 VW motorcycle. I'm trying to trace it back to the first reqistration to find out what year it was built but with little luck so far (Government bureaucrocy). Is there anyway to identify the year? I can't find any numbers on the body and the frame is in the process of cleaning. I hope to post pictures as I go along. If anyone can help with the manual please let me know.

Thanks

Ron

Copy of WilMac Assembly Manual sent to Wilmac Mike - still watching for an email address from Yannick or anyone else who needs a copy.
I need one too

- - - Updated - - -

I need one too
a friend wants to sell me a wilmac trike ... but in the province of Quebec, Canada it is very complicated to register a trike ..I view the forum that you have a copy of the wilmac manual assembly .. .if you still have one could you send me a copy please ...it will be very appreciated

I need one too

- - - Updated - - -

a friend wants to sell me a wilmac trike ... but in the province of Quebec, Canada it is very complicated to register a trike ..I view the forum that you have a copy of the wilmac manual assembly .. .if you still have one could you send me a copy please ...it will be very appreciated

Copy sent today. Good luck in getting your project registered. /Loner in Alabama

Thank you to Loner and Slick Rick for sending me a copy of Wilmac trike manual ... very apreciated .. I keep contact and let you know how it goes

Is anyone still sending out copies of this file?

If so, I would love to have one.

Thanks, Patfu

Colorado Triker

wilmac manual

Copy of WilMac Assembly Manual sent to Wilmac Mike - still watching for an email address from Yannick or anyone else who needs a copy.

Loner!

i built a wilmac trike back in 74-75. used a 65 karman gia 40hp, chopped it half and built the wilmac. I titled it as a 75 builder title when it was complete. could i get a copy of your manual?

thanks,

MrBill

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png