Got my new trike today! Suzi C50 with Trigg Trike Kit!!

Oct 9, 2011
Cincinnati, OH, USA
:10:

Took home my first bike/first trike today!! Now, all I have to do is learn how to ride! LOL I mean, I used to have a scooter trike. I know how they handle....got to get some lessons in the fine art of shifting! Isn't she pretty?!!

MarciaG :D

:10:

Took home my first bike/first trike today!! Now, all I have to do is learn how to ride! LOL I mean, I used to have a scooter trike. I know how they handle....got to get some lessons in the fine art of shifting! Isn't she pretty?!!

MarciaG :D

New member, my name is billie, nice setup, may I ask why you went with trigg?I amm looking at all ad ons.

Wow. Well, that was a while ago. I have since sold that trike and now have a Goldwing trike with a CSC kit!

At the time, the add on was what I could afford. That's an outrigger kit, like a voyager. It adds 2 extra wheels that do not drive the trike. Only the rear wheel of the bike drives that kind of kit. I chose Trigg because of their warranty. One of the main problems I had with the outrigger setup was low clearance. Also, 4 wheels handle VERY differently than 3. I'm forever spoiled now.

Welcome and best of luck, whatever you decide on.

MarciaG :)

Congratulations, I also have a C50 w/lehman. They advertise it as a weekend ride but I went from NC to CO to visit my son and his family and then a few month later rode the New England States. She never missed a beat. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine. I am a 65 old female and retired so time is no issue for me.

Billie, this is an older thread. I sold the Suzuki trike with the Trigg kit and got a Goldwing with CSC.

For an outrigger kit, I believe the Trigg is comparable to the Voyager. My main issue was clearance. Check out these kits and see what your clearance is. Also, 3 wheels with independent suspension is far superior to an outrigger kit, in my opinion. Having said that, when $ was an issue, this type of kit was what I could afford.

Best of luck whatever you decide!

MarciaG :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png