Register ONLINE for the 2012 WESTERN Rally

Marge

Administrator
Jan 14, 2008
Conroe, Texas

Champsman97045 is fervently coordinating the first annual TrikeTalk and TOI Western Rally for next year.

For those who are planning to attend, please register online so ID badges can be printed accordingly.

This rally is welcome to all (with trikes or bikes) who want to enjoy and ride in one of the most beautiful spots in the country.

Thank you for your support. Your participation in such events keeps the 'TrikeTalk family' passion alive: riding.

Champsman97045 is fervently coordinating the first annual TrikeTalk and TOI Western Rally for next year.

For those who are planning to attend, please register online so ID badges can be printed accordingly.

This rally is welcome to all (with trikes or bikes) who want to enjoy and ride in one of the most beautiful spots in the country.

Thank you for your support. Your participation in such events keeps the 'TrikeTalk family' passion alive: riding.

To all my TT - TOI members and friends,

Don't tarry to long to get registered so I can get your name for the ID badges and further planning for all the fun and wonderful friendship

maury champ

Maury I am sorry but I forgot to send my wife's name the first time so tried to go back in to rectify it. Kindly delete my entry that doesn't show my wife's name. Thks. Ghalib

Hi Ghalib:

The first entry without your wife's name had been deleted.

Hope you and your family are enjoying the holidays!

Marge

(oops signed in on Zook's account)

Thks Marge. Yes so far it has been fun,,,eating, Skyping with my son & grand daughter in London, making merry, a bit of triking & a bit of hand gun at the range. Gee, what else can an ole !@#$%^ ask for!!

Trust you & yr family have had a suuuuuuuper Thanksgiving week end.

Sincerely Ghalib

Sounds like you had a blast! The greatest of joys can come in very small packages....but score big in the heart!

Thks Marge. Yes so far it has been fun,,,eating, Skyping with my son & grand daughter in London, making merry, a bit of triking & a bit of hand gun at the range. Gee, what else can an ole !@#$%^ ask for!!

Trust you & yr family have had a suuuuuuuper Thanksgiving week end.

Sincerely Ghalib

To all my friends and soon to be friends please register here online so I can get your name tags made so we can all know who we are or (want to be)

Also don't forget to make your hotel reservation. :Excited:

maury champ

It is just two months away from our FIRST ANNUAL WESTERN RALLY!!!! But there is still time to mark your calendar, book a room, and plan to join the fun!

As with our Rally In The Valley, your pictures and reports on the gathering will draw more and more in for next year's western reunion. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Champsman is doing a wonderful job organizing this, and I guarantee anyone who can make it will have a great time! :10:

WESTERN RALLY T - shirts

Place your orders NOW

sizes small to xxxl ... price $15.00 ... small to xl
$16.50 ... xxl
$18.00 ... xxxl

Orders must be to me by JUNE 14, 2012

also hats will be available (if we get orders total if 5 or more are ordered) ... $22.00
when all shirts are finished I will deliver to you in Reno at the Rally

need the number that you want and size
then mail a check to me

maurice champ
13241-B So Nobel Rd
oregon city, oregon 97045

if you have questions you can also call me
1-503-789-7857

The rally in Maggie Valley, NC is over..... and it is definitely time to look ahead to our first annual WESTERN RALLY in Reno, NV. See the first post in this thread for the details. :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png