Getting around the forum

GARYD

Oct 19, 2011
GLEN ELLYN, IL. USA
Is there some way I can delete all "read" posts so I don't have to re-read them? Also, can I go directly to only the threads that I have posted to?

I can do this on my other forums, just not sure where to look to do that here.

Still getting my feet wet.

The simplest way is to click on NEW POSTS in the black strip above. This brings up only those posts made since you last visited and read.

You can zone in on your own or another member's posts by clicking on a name to open their profile, then under STATISTICS you can pull up all their posts. They are listed from the most recent to the oldest.

Sounds like a lot of work just to keep up to date with threads you are involved in. I do the "New Posts" thing and then scroll all the way to the end to see IF there's any posts addressing my post.
One Harley forum has a "Show new replys to your post" and "Show unread post since your last visit" Sure cuts down on searching times.

The other forum, when I click on "User CP" it opens all posts made since I posted.

But I'm still a little new here, so maybe with time it will get easier.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png