MRI

Just got back from having an MRI, the test from Hell!!! I had one about 20 years ago and, ya know what?? They haven't improved on it at all. It is like lieing in a coffin with a jackhammer going right next to your head. I was given those rubber earplugs, then they put my head on a sort-of tray, slide a head holder type object over my face to keep my head still, slap earmuffs on my ears and snap up wing type objects to really tighten those earmuffs down, slide me into the tube and the TALK TO ME!!!! I am a little hard of hearing and left my hearing aides at home. So I in the tube and the tech wants to carry on a conversation! DUH!! Almost an hour later they let me out and told me I could have a DVD of my test. Huh?? I guess I can go home and look at it. Of course i wouldn't have any idea what i am looking at. Anyway, enouigh bellyaching. I need to clear my head. Gonna go out and ride for a while. See ya all later.

I have had several in the last 4 yrs and I agree with ya it is like being in hell, and I know what you are saying because I also wear hearing aids. Mine have been on my back so it is a very tight squeeze for me because I am 6' 4" and 350 lbs so a coffin would have more room. Have a nice ride and forget about it thats what I did.

Yeah, dcryder, they sure don't make them to fit our size. I am 6'2" and go about 250. It was like trying to stuff 10 lbs. of "stuff" into a 5 lb. sack!! I had to curl up my shoulders, suck in my gut, etc. and then lay there for about an hour. Boy, were my shoulders and neck sore. Guess I was tensing up a little, too.

I think I like toe colonoscopy a little better because I don't remember anything about it, except the coffee and treats afterwards, which, in my semi-drugged state, were excellent by the way.
Did any of you ever have a prostate biopsy? Not very painful but very uncomfortable. He took 12 "snips" of my prostate to send of to a lab somewhere. Only 2 really hurt. the rest were ok. I have talked to other guys who had a lot more 'snips" than I did. Sheesh.

The one in our hospital is too small for me,the last time I had to have one they sent me to a diffrent location where the hospital had a new much larger one.
LOTS,LOTS, BETTER.
:AllGood::AllGood::AllGood:

I never knew I had any claustrophobia problems at all but the MRI, man that bout did me in, I would rather have 2 colonoscopys!!! I will never have another MRI unless they give me something.

Colonospsy did not bother me,they just gave me some stuff to relax me and I layed there and watched it all on the t.v.screen.
When they were done they took me back to my dressing room and the doctor cams in and said every thing was good.
Got dressed and went to cracker barrel for breakfest.
The worst part was taking that stuff you have to drink to clean you out and let me tell you it does clean you out.
Being raised on a dairy farm I can teel you I know what cow manure taste like and that stuff taste worse then that.
:Crap::Crap::Crap::Crap::Crap:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png