Delaware Owners

Well now there is ME! (as of 12/14)ThumbUp
After the EXTREME LET DOWN by TMS :censored:on my 2012, I reluctantly searched for a used Stallion.:Shrug:
After exhaustive computer time, emails and phone calls, I finally found the trike of my dreams in Jacksonville FL.:D
2009 Black Cherry Stallion with only 188.3 miles on it (you read it right, not a typo).What a garage find! :Excited:
Now the wait for decent riding weather.

Well now there is ME! (as of 12/14)ThumbUp
After the EXTREME LET DOWN by TMS :censored:on my 2012, I reluctantly searched for a used Stallion.:Shrug:
After exhaustive computer time, emails and phone calls, I finally found the trike of my dreams in Jacksonville FL.:D
2009 Black Cherry Stallion with only 188.3 miles on it (you read it right, not a typo).What a garage find! :Excited:
Now the wait for decent riding weather.

What a great find! Congratulations on your new baby!!!!

That is not even one tank of gas! You may want to drain the tank and flush the engine! And then you need to follow the break-in instructions.

What was the story behind buying a 30k toy and driving it less than 200miles???. Did the last owner get sick?

Once more, congrats on getting the Stallion, I'm like you and got mine with low milage on it and this last year put about 11,000 miles on it. Hope the weather changes for the better so you can get a good ride in soon.

All I can say is congratulations, you are going to like your new toy. Get ready for many people asking questions and taking loads of pictures of it.

That is not even one tank of gas! You may want to drain the tank and flush the engine! And then you need to follow the break-in instructions.

What was the story behind buying a 30k toy and driving it less than 200miles???. Did the last owner get sick?

Well Mattel it's sad. The owners wife bought it for him @ 2009 Daytona Bike Week. They only went out on it a couple times. She was diagnosed with cancer and passed away. He never had any interest in riding it after that. It
sat in his garage, and was cared for by one of his employees. Believe me this was a devine intervention that I found this Stallion.
I'm trailering it to my local dealer so that he can go over it and check it out completely. ThumbUp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png