Hd rear tires

I have been waiting for some tire company to come out with whit wall tires for the trike. The front tires are no problem, but why doesn't Dunlop put rear white walls on the market?

Any thoughts from anyone?

I have been waiting for some tire company to come out with whit wall tires for the trike. The front tires are no problem, but why doesn't Dunlop put rear white walls on the market?

Any thoughts from anyone?

I'm not familiar with TRI-Glide rear tires, but are not they the same size as a car tire? If so, can't you get a car W/W tire for it? My Champion trike has car tires on it.

I have been getting ready to do a tire and wheel change on my Tri-Glide. Using a Dunlop Harley tire with wide white wall in the front and been researching tires for the rear. Still want to use the same size tire in the rear, 205 65R 15. The only tires found so far are the BF Goodrich Silvertown with 2" wide white walls. They are expensive...$243 - 244 a piece! Going to install them on chrome Harley Tri Glide wheels.
If anyone has any better solutions to this wide white wall issue, please chime in.:Shrug::AGGHH::confused:

Thank you
Bill

Bill1BigDog
There are a couple of possible resources.....try this link, it's to Diamondback Tires, I bought widewhites from them form one of my streetrods. They build off originial manufacturers molds etc.:

http://www.dbtires.com/2011_catalog/2011catalog_Hi.pdf

I see that size on at least three different pages all under $ 200. See page 18 and call specifically for motorcycle trike wide whites in your choice of whitewall width. I think most of the stock white walls are 2 1/2".

Here's a picture of my '41 Pickup with wide whites I bought from Diamond Back:
d_side_complete_small.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png