how many aussie members

Hi all,

I'm Bob, I live near Port Macquarie on the magic Mid North Coast of NSW, new to the forum but a long time motorcyclist (48 years+).

I'm a Ulyssian but due to work and creaky bits I don't get to ride with them much. I do commute on my CB600F Hornet while I'm working and staying in Sydney but that's only a 15 minute trip (1 hour on public transport.)

Between my creaky bits and the pillion-in-a-million's reluctance to get on the back of my VStar 1100 (probably due to my creaky bits!) I've decided to Trike the Yammy.

I'm looking at a TriWing conversion kit similar to TechOps in QLD and I intend to do it myself. Difficulties I envisage are mainly to do with compliance to the NSW vehicle regulations and ADRs.

Any one who can assist with Oz specific info on trike conversions (DIY) will be warmly regarded, in the meantime, keep the shiny side up (easier on a trike!)

Cheers,

Bob

Hi all,

I'm Bob, I live near Port Macquarie on the magic Mid North Coast of NSW, new to the forum but a long time motorcyclist (48 years+).

I'm a Ulyssian but due to work and creaky bits I don't get to ride with them much. I do commute on my CB600F Hornet while I'm working and staying in Sydney but that's only a 15 minute trip (1 hour on public transport.)

Between my creaky bits and the pillion-in-a-million's reluctance to get on the back of my VStar 1100 (probably due to my creaky bits!) I've decided to Trike the Yammy.

I'm looking at a TriWing conversion kit similar to TechOps in QLD and I intend to do it myself. Difficulties I envisage are mainly to do with compliance to the NSW vehicle regulations and ADRs.

Any one who can assist with Oz specific info on trike conversions (DIY) will be warmly regarded, in the meantime, keep the shiny side up (easier on a trike!)

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob. there is Peter Dam who, for much less money than a full trike conversion has recently developed the best looking and most functional "extra wheels" unit that detaches in minutes. he is on 0407822298. in Melbourne. cheers.

Jeff here from brisbane south side / GC area. im really keen to organise a trike ride/ get together. i know there isnt a lot of us, but even a small group ride would be a good start to getting something happening. i guess this time of year a lot of people are busy, so maybe after christmas might be a good idea.
anyone interested

i will check back here and if necessary start a new topic which may get seen a bit more.
cheers all
merry christmas
jeff and elise

Hi guy's. Eddie from Western Australia. Well I have finally got my Harley trike conversion (Lehman Renegade LLS) finished and on the road, I have had it for 10 days. to say its different riding is an understatement, but its great fun learning.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png