G'day from downunder

G'day all, name is Maz and I'm from the Gold Coast, Queensland, the land downunder. I've recently taken possession of a brand new Rewaco RF1 LT3 trike. It's fully imported from Germany and it took 18 months from the time of order to the time I actually picked it up. There was ALOT of red tape the importers (Touroz) had to deal with, but it was well worth the wait.<br />
Will attempt to attach a photo, but as I'm sorta new to forums I may not get it right.

G'day all, name is Maz and I'm from the Gold Coast, Queensland, the land downunder. I've recently taken possession of a brand new Rewaco RF1 LT3 trike. It's fully imported from Germany and it took 18 months from the time of order to the time I actually picked it up. There was ALOT of red tape the importers (Touroz) had to deal with, but it was well worth the wait.
Will attempt to attach a photo, but as I'm sorta new to forums I may not get it right.

welcome aboard glad you joined us.

G'day all, name is Maz and I'm from the Gold Coast, Queensland, the land downunder. I've recently taken possession of a brand new Rewaco RF1 LT3 trike. It's fully imported from Germany and it took 18 months from the time of order to the time I actually picked it up. There was ALOT of red tape the importers (Touroz) had to deal with, but it was well worth the wait.

welcome from Oregon and another Rewaco rider , yours is a very nice ride congrats ThumbUp

G'Day Mazza, Welcome to the forum. I'm new to this forum as well. We're not that far apart. If you plan a cruise out Ipswich way get in touch. Great riding all around Beaudesert,Boonah,Ipswich areas. Quite a few rear engine style trikes out this way also.
Catchya Later.

G'day kwakasix3, thanks for the welcome. If we are out Ipswich way will certainly give you a hoy. Won't be for a while though as we are currently working in NSW. Be nice to arrange a trike ride with all the trikes around the area - now that would turn some heads!

To give you a bit of time. May 26,2012. Lockyer Valley Ulysses Poker Run. Always well organised and if like last year. A big turnout of trikes. Usually starts and finishes in Ipswich.

A little closer is the Haigslea Swap meet on April 15,2012.
It's on the grounds of the Haigslea Motorcycle Museum,15 minutes towards Toowoomba from Ipswich on the Warrego Highway. The museum is very good so if you haven't been there you could do both.

As for a trike get together. Canungra and Boonah are both very popular riding "hubs" on a Sunday. Ned Kelly's Motorcycle Clothing in Boonah puts on a free breakfast for riders most Sunday mornings.

Hope to catch up one day.

Tks for the heads up, will pencil those dates in and if we're home will do our best to get to at least one of them. If we're home, we do go to Canungra, have yet to see any trikes there (cept mine!), didn't know about Boonah though. Hope to catch up one day.

Maz was a great help in my decision making process when purchasing my Rewaco. Unfort., she is not here very often. If I can be of any help, please let me know.
john

Hi John thanks for your reply, I see you are in NJ, I am on the Gold Coast in Oz, I am placing an order for a RF1 LT2 today, 3 mths to get here. Snowball

You dudes from Oz are really out of sight with your taste in bikes.
Hope you like music, also. Peter Allen (Peter Woolnough) composed some of my favorite tunes (and was married to Liza Minnelli).

Oh, well, good luck to you all and if I could survive a 22 hour plane trip I'd come visit.

Hi John thanks for your reply, I see you are in NJ, I am on the Gold Coast in Oz, I am placing an order for a RF1 LT2 today, 3 mths to get here. Snowball

Cool snowball!! Its a great ride!! Get some picts up here asap!! It will be a long 3 months:clapping:

My daughter lives in Melbourne....was there a few years ago. Love Oz...and unfortunately she does to:(

My Rewaco:

Attachments

• rewaco.jpg
    rewaco.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 140

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png