For the Aussie's information

3WHELAR

TOI - Australia
Feb 4, 2010
Melbourne Victoria Australia
Hi everyone well things are now in place where I am now recieving the contact details of all TOI aus members and all new members as they join that will make things easier, we now have 11 members in aus, we are trying to get state reps off the ground as we get more numbers general break down is 2VIC, 3WA,5QLD,1NSW.

If I can be of assistance PM 3WHELAR, I have a few cloth patches vest size on hand if you wish they are $7.00 including Postage or you can by direct from the triketalk site in here.

I will keep you informed of growth and appointment of state rep if you wish to become a rep let me know.

Pete aka 3WHELARThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp:Excited:

Hi guys,
I am currently a two wheeler, but looking to a motorcycle conversion, or if my wife wins a sidecar. Either way am enjoying the chat and researching trikes and trikers.
wrinkly (nsw)

I certainly agree with your Shakespeare quote. Having a squashed calf muscle, broken vertabrae and at present a knee and bicep/shoulder injury, the sooner i get on three wheels the better. But then, what would I have done for transport the past 40 years?
Will take me a while to sort out my research and style. But I cannot ride a trike such as yours because it requires a car driving licence. I have never driven a car, nor held a car licence, so I miss out on the "hot rod style" of trikes like yours. They look like great fun to ride.
Have you also ridden bikes, or only trikes?
Cheers wrinkly.

Last edited:
Steppy in Bunbury WA

Hi Folks. First a question - What's this TOI you are talking about?:xzqxz:

I've been riding 2 wheels for 44yrs and 6 years ago made the jump to a Ural hack:AGGHH:. I've now got the 3 wheeler bug so bad I'm selling the Ural to help fund a Frankenstein Trike conversion for my 2007 Softail Deluxe:D. Tony Cro let me take one of his trikes for a spin and I'm hooked. I've even started riding a recumbent tricycle.

Looking forward to catching up with some of you in the future.

Take care,

Steppy

Question, how is the riding weather in Australia? Do you have any wildfires raging this year, just like we did in the USA? I know in the past you had a hard time with fires!
Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png