Counting the days

That is very kewl indeed. I put it up as my desktop background, but had to take it down, at least until the time gets quite a bit shorter. I'm too anxious to go to be constantly reminded that it is that far off.

That is very kewl indeed. I put it up as my desktop background, but had to take it down, at least until the time gets quite a bit shorter. I'm too anxious to go to be constantly reminded that it is that far off.

Nana, MJ and I are sure looking forward to it. We are going to be continueing on after the Rally to Montana and back.

We are SO looking forward to this rally! It will be our first TT Rally, so go easy on us. I'll just be a token two-wheeler... Mary on Beyonce is the real triker in the family!

Don't worry, Mike comes on 2 with me, the Chief comes on 2 with Juju, Ron comes on 2 with Tennessee Triker........ etc. You'll fit right in :D

Ahhhhhhhhhh....Progress.......

In May 2009 our rally group consisted of this motley crew (plus Mr.Wizard and Carol, who joined us for dinner, so we shamlessly take advantage of that to swell our numbers :D).
09.jpg

In June 2010 our number had grown to over 60 people! We had a blast together, bonded and shared; and the result?
Here are a few of the 60:
10-1.jpg

In June 2011 our rally family tripled! We counted 157 trikes/bikes at the cookout, and about 220 people were fed!
11-1.jpg

Not too bad, if you ask me! Especially as we have been able to maintain the feel of a family reunion that has become our TT/TOI trademark. :10:

Bobbi & I will be coming to the Rally for the first time this year. I can't wait and meat folks from the Forum. Planning Vacations on the bike are my way of getting or dreaming through the winter and today it's snowing. It's going to be a great summer, Maggie Valley in June and Glacier National Park/Sturgis Rally later on. Most interested in the Ride on Friday with Skuuter. Been wanting to ride that portion of our country for a long time.

Deb and I are planning on making this rally, it will be our first, just haven't regestered yet. I think were heading to Virginia Beach the first coulpe of weeks in May, can't wait to get out of this weather.

Hate to miss this, it would be my first one, but I only have so many days of vacation. I will be riding right past Maggie Valley a month earlier. I'm doing the Skyline Drive/BRP/Cherohala Skyway on my way home to Chicago from Rolling Thunder in Washington, DC.

I rode a few miles on the BRP back in 2003. Now, riding the whole thing is on my bucket list along with an IronButt ride and a ride to Alaska.

Maybe next year.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png