TT NE Rally III pictures

Great picturs everyone. Still waiting for food pictures. BTW Jonesy , who is that good looking guy in the first garage picture? ;)

Boy great pictures. To sum up more of the rally. On Sat night we met in the motel parking lot after dinner. We gave out 33 raffle prizes. I think some one will come forward with that picture soon. I am glad we didn't have to choose the Best in Show and the Attendees Choice. Looking at the trikes in the parking lot, it would be like picking out a diamond ring in a jewlery store window. Each was as beautiful as the next. Oh good a food picture. Wow look at all that ORANGE !!

John:
I hope you didn't give them any money for the boat, I already bought it. $200 down, the rest when he drives it to my house next week. What a deal!
Tom

Here we go! The road to Newport and all the pictures about the trip.
Enjoy!

Rosy
From NH

More on the trip to Newport! The trip to Newport was great with wonderful roads to travel and all the picturesque scenery you could ask for. Lots of old homes and huge farms, (with the smells to go with it, as they were spreading manure on the fields), but it was great.
As we neared Newport all the boats and bridges lay in front of us to look at and enjoy.
Then came the parking garage and the trouble we had getting in. The gate malfunctioned and we were blocking traffic. But, we all made it in and parked.
Thanks Jonesy!
Enjoy

Attachments

• All parked.jpg
    All parked.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 100
Trikes were parked and we started to enjoy the many views of Newport. Shopped for a while then we went to lunch. Skuuter you would have been proud as we had a wonderful lunch.

Rosy
From NH

As always we follow the rules of the road as we headed towards Newport.
No tickets for us that day!

Rosy
From NH

Monuments along the road to Newport and our group picture at the Super 8 motel.

Rosy
From NH

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png