News Release About the New BRP F3

Reaction score
Heavily padded with hype, BRP unveils the next era for open-air on-road riders: The Can-Am Spyder F3.

http://www.stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2014/09/23/brp-unveils-the-next-era-for-open-air-on-road-riders-the-can-am-spyder-f3

The release mentions the new U-fit, which is a *big* deal for people (like me) who are larger-than-the-norm and like to stretch o-u-t when I ride.

PS: The BRP web site is up - finally. It's s-l-o-w, but it's full of information, including pricing :pepper::pepper: http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/spyder/spyder-f3.html

Looks like a bit larger gas tank on these models than the othersThumbUp

Obviously, the web site is 'under construction' ~ some of the videos are in French-only.

I *never* had that problem with Harley Davidson videos :qpnmt:

I'm excited about the "Touring Escape Package" . . . all the things I want in one package.

If I buy a Spyder, I'll have to change my avatar to a generic Marx Bigwheel instead.

Obviously, the web site is 'under construction' ~ some of the videos are in French-only. I *never* had that problem with Harley Davidson videos :qpnmt:

I'm excited about the "Touring Escape Package" . . . all the things I want.

If I buy a Spyder, I'll have to change my avatar to a generic Marx Bigwheel instead.

I was just relooking at all the packages they have for this model line and also noticed the gas tank size is 6.5 not 7 gallons as I seen earlier..

Well its a Canadian bike I wouldn't expect it any different on the videos. Heh :laugh:

i like everything about the F3 except the nose. That just doesn't do it for me. :Shrug:

You could dress it up like Knight Rider (Pontiac Trans Am "KITT") red LED laser light bar ~ scans back and forth ~ inspired by Cylon (Empire) Centurions from Babylon 5 :Joker3:

ThumbUp:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I'd like to see more posts in this forum about the RT Spyders. How the new one's are performing, the good, the bad, the ugly. Not much going on with the CanAms as far as posting.

The newer ones, 2014 are awesome to ride. Very smooth all around. Lots of power,115hp, and 96TQ. The 6 spd semi-auto is real slick. Brakes don't get any better. We have the air bag rear that can be adjusted on the fly. Trouble free 3000 miles. Have got up to 40 mpg a few times. Tons of storage. The new F3 will be a rocket ship.

Less weight.

:D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png