Trying to help the kids

AJ1500

100+ Posts
Reaction score
If this isn't allowed or is in the wrong place, Please remove or move it

I am for my second year of what I hope to be many, riding in the Great Cycle Challenge. In the Month of September the GCC has an event where cyclist from all over the US come together and ride to raise funds to fight childhood cancer. Here is the link to my profile page. Last year I rode 62 miles and this year I am shooting for 75 but am on track to maybe hit 100 before it's done. [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]https://greatcyclechallenge.com/riders/ACEJones

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I also would like to urge anyone out there that cycles to join the GCC and create your own challenge and goals.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

You must have some good balance to pedal one of those. I wouldn't want to try it as I know I'd fall. A fun way to raise money for a good cause. :)

I wouldn't want to try it as I know I'd fall.

​No doubt about it, I'd land on my head. Good cause to push tho Trike Lady.

I wouldn't want to try it. No doubt about it, I'd land on my head.

Good cause to support tho Trike Lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
<em><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);] I wouldn't want to try it as I know I'd fall.<br><br>[/FONT]</em><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);]​No doubt about it, I'd land on my head.  Good cause to support tho Trike Lady.[/FONT]

This is a………..

Scrambled post…

Last edited by a moderator:
NOTICE: WEDNESDAY THE 13TH IS MATCH DAY, ANY DONATION GIVEN ON WEDNESDAY WILL BE MATCHED BY CORP. SPONSORS OF THE GCC.

I have upped my mileage goal to 100 miles. I hit 55.6 as of Saturday morning :D

update

just a quick update

After a rather tough ride yesterday morning of 23 miles I brought my total miles to 93, just 7 miles away from my goal. And to think I'm doing all this on my Unicycle :D

With the help of all the great people that have donated so far I am 132.00 from my donation goal.

With 2 weeks left I'm pretty sure I will SMASH the mileage goal, hopefully I can meet and exceed the donation goal as well

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png