Quick Intro

kj5ix

Tech Guru
Reaction score
New here also.

George Patrick in North Texas. Thought I would do a quick intro. I ride a 2002 Honda GL1800 with an 05 Motor Trike Kit.

I am the author of the upcomming Motor Trike Service/ Maintiance Manual, hopefully to be approved and released in the next couple of months.

Attachments

• 7990.jpg
    7990.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 7988.jpg
    7988.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
Looking forward to it's completion. Let me know if I can help with any other parts.

Attachments

• rightsideMed.jpg
    rightsideMed.jpg
    678.9 KB · Views: 8
  • All Done 1.JPG
    All Done 1.JPG
    387.7 KB · Views: 6
  • trike 2.JPG
    trike 2.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Tricycle At Sale Door Open.jpg
    Tricycle At Sale Door Open.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Tricycle at Sale.jpg
    Tricycle at Sale.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 0
Looking forward to it's completion. Let me know if I can help with any other parts.

Yea me too. My eyes are really crossed now:) The section I am on now is the Body, and Alignment. Thought it would be short and sweet. WRONG!!! As usual I get into a lot of detail, but it is comming along. Last night I checked the folder and has grown to 368 Mb in size. Mostly photos that will be used and resized, the DOC's are over 100 in size and growing. It looks like possably a little over 120 pages if I dont get carried away.

Got a 2006 GL1800 Champion Trike with the full Traxxion suspension.

I'm down here in South East Florida.

Dennis

Yea me too. My eyes are really crossed now:) The section I am on now is the Body, and Alignment. Thought it would be short and sweet. WRONG!!! As usual I get into a lot of detail, but it is comming along. Last night I checked the folder and has grown to 368 Mb in size. Mostly photos that will be used and resized, the DOC's are over 100 in size and growing. It looks like possably a little over 120 pages if I dont get carried away.

Just let me know buddy. The kids are back in school and my wife can round up another aspiring English major to do the heavy lifting. :)

Morning Folks. Buzzard here. I really am happy to find this site and am looking forward to benefiting from the collective experiences of all.

My wife and I both have Trikes. Mine is a VTX1800C on a Motortrike conversion and Flip's is a VTX1300S on a Trike Shop conversion.

I do all my own Mods and Maintenance and have, with the help of folks on the VTXOA site, been able to save a lot of money not having to depend on a dealer's shop.

As we approach the riding season, All be SAFE.

Buzzard

Hi all. I am George Lewis, '02 Wing with a '05 Motor Trike. I live in the country 35 miles NW of San Antonio, outside the small town of Boerne.

Lee from Arizona...where it's riding season all year long :)
2003 Goldwing with Motor Trike conversion.. Pearl Yellow of course....

Me too!!!

I might as well jump in here, also.
Dan Bailey. Texas Gulf Coast.
Just waitin' for the humidity to set in!!!!!

Attachments

• CrossBow parking brake.jpg
    CrossBow parking brake.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 9,990
  • 2014CrossBow front.jpg
    2014CrossBow front.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 9,939
  • 2014 CrossBow side.jpg
    2014 CrossBow side.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 10,612
  • CrossBow.jpg
    CrossBow.jpg
    626.4 KB · Views: 10,585
New Site Member

Just joined this site after enjoing the GL1800Riders site. I'm a new rider after 40 years and then decided to have my 07 GL1800 triked recently with a CSC kit. I pick it up in Kendallville, IN in two weeks. I look forward to riding a lot with my wife and enjoying the trike. After inadvertantly tipping the two wheeler over a couple of times during slow turns, my wife became reluctant to ride, so I had it triked. We'll see how it goes. I look forward to riding with GWRRA members near Bloomsdale, Mo.

Just joined this site after enjoing the GL1800Riders site. I'm a new rider after 40 years and then decided to have my 07 GL1800 triked recently with a CSC kit. I pick it up in Kendallville, IN in two weeks. I look forward to riding a lot with my wife and enjoying the trike. After inadvertantly tipping the two wheeler over a couple of times during slow turns, my wife became reluctant to ride, so I had it triked. We'll see how it goes. I look forward to riding with GWRRA members near Bloomsdale, Mo.

My guess is that you both will love it! Enjoy your new ride when it comes in.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png