09 Tri Glide gear change?

Don't let it bother you. We have all been-there-and-done-that. I (as well as others here on the forum) could tell you plenty of what other people considered foolish things we have done. It's the way you learn. I just love to tear stuff up to see what's in there, sometimes with no clue as to how it goes back together.

JOIN THE CROWD!

Rog, you'll need to get on the list to order that 30 tooth tranny sprocket. They are on backorder everywhere! Maybe you can hit it lucky and find one in some shop's stock. Good luck!

Man i must have done something right, dealer calls me back and say what he has is the tranny 30 tooth sprocket for me. he knew from research that i needed the tranny not motor sproket! Man i love it when a plan comes together in spite of me!
Roger :pepper:

I had the 30T installed on my 2007 Street Glide back in 2008. Bumped the motor to 103 and needed a heaver clutch. The bike has much better pulling 2 up/pulling my Bushtec Trailer. This combination seems to be perfect now that I've installed a CSC, Daytona, conversion kit.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucy Barger
Back