2017 TG sitting unlevel in rear?

That's interesting, good for you. I'm just going to quite thinking about it for a while & enjoy the bike.

1/8" seems to be common as I mentioned early on in this thread every Harley trike I have seen is pretty much give or take this way.

Our 2017 Tri Glide on level ground, rear fender left side tires aired the same about 1/8" lower. The rear bumper side to side measured to the ground on level ground is so close to being the same maybe 2mm diffrence. Same with mufflers side to side about 2mm diffrence measured to the ground. Our 2015 Freewheeler was pretty much the same way but was a little more than 1/8".

Measure your car all four fenders to the ground, you will be surprised. Funny thing is you will find your trike is just fine.

Ride Safe All, :)
Bill G

Measurement talk'''

You know all this measurement talk got me thinking so i went out to my garage and got my trusty tape measurer and i measured my.. [Not that dirty minds].. legs, And what to my surprise ' My left leg is a 1/4 inch longer than my right leg, Or is my is my right leg a 1/4 inch shorter than my left leg...Anyway whatever ' That might explain why i keep walking in circles while shopping with my Wife......:xzqxz:

I spoke with HD technical engineering today about the issue. Turns out the person that installs the rear bodys has one leg shorter that the other.
They insured me that he would be removed from the line and placed in management early December.

I heard back yesterday and HD may have to fire him; he was found in the board room walking in circles!

I spoke with HD technical engineering today about the issue. Turns out the person that installs the rear bodys has one leg shorter that the other.
They insured me that he would be removed from the line and placed in management early December.

I heard back yesterday and HD may have to fire him; he was found in the board room walking in circles!

That was my Evil twin And he didn't get fired' He was promoted and put in charge of the reverse motor assembly line.. ......:laugh:

I thought Rhino retired, now I find out he's workin for harley! I'm not measurin my legs I got enough problems ain't lookin for more.

Retired' Does anybody really know what that word Retired really means..
Its just a stage of life' Like Childhood ' School 'Work ' Then Retired... Whats the next stage of life.....:Shrug: I think that last question was Rhetorical .......So i wound't hazard a guess.....:cxtv:

[FONT=&quot]Retired...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you look at it, often "re" is used to indicate an action is being done again...like repeat, retread, rewire, etc. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then, we have "tired" immediately following "re". Does this mean one is tired again? One was probably tired while employed, but after employment ends one is supposed to become rested (something one would look forward to) but this word implies we are tired again...so if one is tired after being employed all their life then becoming retired is not something to look forward to... ??? [/FONT]:gah:

Gee, and I thought it was like working for yourself only dealing with neighbors and family, not John Q Public :Shrug: I seem to go to the Drs more than the grocery mkt !

Retired......Secluded' Closeted' Convert' Isolated' Quiet' Remote' Secret' Sheltered...Or Not cracked up to what most people think....But I'm not like most people so ;Retired means to me i can run on Indian time...:laugh:
[When i get there i get there]

Is my rear level???

My '15 T-G was the 1st trike. Steered like a Mack truck. The lift kit really helped. BUT, once installed I thought I'd done something wrong as the bottom edges of the rear fenders were 3/8's inch off. And looked it! After jacking, measuring, looking, more jacking...etc I found that one fender was ROTATED 3/8's inch forward from the other. I should have done my measuring from the bottom of the rear frame! Took fender off, rat-tailed the holes a bit to elongate & now both fenders measure the same!!!!....JE

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png