2017 tri glide dyno

I am going to take my 17 in this coming Monday per my previous post(cam ect) and i will ask them to do a base line run before the work is done.I decided to buy the Full Sac Sportpipe,,they cut out the section where the converter is and replace it with two 6 inch longer primary tubes,according to Full Sac it improves low end and mid range so only time and a dyno run will tell.

I am going to take my 17 in this coming Monday per my previous post(cam ect) and i will ask them to do a base line run before the work is done.I decided to buy the Full Sac Sportpipe,,they cut out the section where the converter is and replace it with two 6 inch longer primary tubes,according to Full Sac it improves low end and mid range so only time and a dyno run will tell.

What do you a have 107 or 114 ? be interesting to see what the torque is before you take it apart, you cant really believe all the dyno sheets you see on line, there what they call dyno shoot out runs, they pump up the tires to 60 pounds, change the timing , no rider on the bike , no air cleaner and do a 6th gear pull it can make a big differance in the numbers ? I found a shop in new york thats going to tune mine in the middle of november , he says no problem they do them all the time ? before he tunes it Im changing the woods 408 cam to a redshift 472 putting my stock gutted head pipe back on, I think the woods cam is to lumpy for a trike on low rpm ? We get 3-4 inches of the white shit today in the 20s tonight so ain't much riding left here . I cant wait to see how you like all that power .

What do you a have 107 or 114 ? be interesting to see what the torque is before you take it apart, you cant really believe all the dyno sheets you see on line, there what they call dyno shoot out runs, they pump up the tires to 60 pounds, change the timing , no rider on the bike , no air cleaner and do a 6th gear pull it can make a big differance in the numbers ? I found a shop in new york thats going to tune mine in the middle of november , he says no problem they do them all the time ? before he tunes it Im changing the woods 408 cam to a redshift 472 putting my stock gutted head pipe back on, I think the woods cam is to lumpy for a trike on low rpm ? We get 3-4 inches of the white shit today in the 20s tonight so ain't much riding left here . I cant wait to see how you like all that power .

I have a Woods 408-48 cam in my 2002 Road King and its pretty lumpy but man o man did it wake my 88 incher up.What head pipe are you running now?

I have a Woods 408-48 cam in my 2002 Road King and its pretty lumpy but man o man did it wake my 88 incher up.What head pipe are you running now?

Fuel moto Tripple x , the 408 cam is great power as long as you are on the throttle, I do like it in my trike. Im going to put the redshift 472 in and have it tune with the power vision and target tune And my gutted head pipe , after that I dont care Im done with it .

How does the 468 compare to the 472?

The 468 has great low end torque but it drops off fast around 4200 rpm the 472 has good low end and will pull till 5500 , I like the redshift cams , did a 03 ultra that has a FBI trike kit put a 95" kit with a set of T-MAN heads redshift 527 cams . that goes good

Did you get the trike back ? Just wondering how it is ? Thanks

Got mine back yesterday...S&S 475 cam, oil pump upgrade, S&S Stealth air cleaner, external breather, Fullsac baffles, cat deleated, Dyno tuned TTS Master tune

Attachments

• IMG_20201128_0001.jpg
    IMG_20201128_0001.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 80
I originally order the 475 cam but ended up changing to the 465 cam based on on the rpm that the torque and hp cam in and then started to drop off,but your numbers look like lots of fun.

Attachments

• Dyno on Trike 11-28-20 (2).jpg
    Dyno on Trike 11-28-20 (2).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 68

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png