2017 Triglide

Great looking trike. I like the blue. It is awesome in the sunlight. I know you will enjoy it. There is about a 100 mile learning curve to get comfortable and about 500 after that to get really comfortable. Remember to push and pull in the twisties, it makes it feel like power steering. Welcome to the club. Wait until your first major traffic jam on the interstate. You will love being on three wheels then.

Enjoy that awesome ride.

Steve

Great looking trike. I like the blue. It is awesome in the sunlight. I know you will enjoy it. There is about a 100 mile learning curve to get comfortable and about 500 after that to get really comfortable. Remember to push and pull in the twisties, it makes it feel like power steering. Welcome to the club. Wait until your first major traffic jam on the interstate. You will love being on three wheels then.

Enjoy that awesome ride.

Steve

Yeah that on being on three wheels !

In fact, I have been able to ride across wet shoulders to get around issues I would not have been able to had I been on two wheels.

Last edited:
I got one coming March 1st. I like that color the must and the tank has the painted on HD very sharp. I couldn't yet that one cause HD is not making it any longer so I went with two tone red. Nice ride.

Welcome to the forum and please don't be a stranger. I used to work in Aurora in another life. I used to drive for Borg Warner Transportation way back when. The terminal was closer to Montgomery. I had a house in a new development up near the toll road. That was so long ago I can't remember the name of it.

Betting his selling dealer didn't have an allocation for one so the salesperson gave him the 'ol song and dance about it being discontinued instead of dealer trading. Unless the Bonneville blue/Fathom blue is a custom color.

Had to park the Trike shortly after purchasing, to get a hip replacement. Took my first post-op ride Monday after being released by Doc. Temp was 74° and I was grinning.:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavinia

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavinia
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png