2018/2019 Goldwing DCT trike

Reaction score
I am selling my 2008 Goldwing to purchase a DCT model Goldwing for conversion. Has anyone converted their 2018/2019 Goldwing to a trike yet? How are you liking it? Which conversion kit did you use? I would appreciate info.

Not gonna offer up any opinions as to the conversions out there.

I will say, given your location I'd call the manufacturers & see who is and isn't going to be offering demo rides in Daytona this year. May well be worth a "road trip" to check them out first hand & ride each one to see what they have to offer & what fits your preferences.

I know it's not the same as current owner/rider feedback, but we all know what one loves another may not & don't know you'll find a better place to hopefully try em all out and be able to do so fairly soon!

2019 GL1800 Trike

Thanks for all the greetings and comments. I decided to go with the CSC Encore conversion. I enjoyed the CSC I used to have with no problems. Pictures to come later.

Yes, go with a conversion that has a big trunk, like a CSC or Hannigan since the storage on the new Wings have been so greatly reduced. Welcome to the site!

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Clarence:wave4:

Congrats :clapping:, can you post a pic when you get a chance.

I got my son to change my imogi with the new trike. Love this bike. Put 800+ miles on it in the first week. I installed an F4 +2” windshield today. My wife was getting a lot of “buffeting “ with the stock windshield and this should help a lot.

Back