2019 Rolling Thunder

Thank you for the tips, this is kinda the info I was looking for, planning on 3 riders, myself my oldest son a and buddy doing the ride, not sure how much we want to do and we may peel off after the ride and head out of DC towards home. Will spend day and half before hand looking around etc.

Peacerider-

There are a lot of events in DC all weekend long from Thunder Alley and the various memorial services to the concerts that will keep you busy! Enjoy yourself! Hope to see you there. I'll be on a red Tri-Glide with a NJ license plate and a American flag flying from my tour-pack. (Just like a few thousand other red Tri-Glides!LOL!!!) My club Vest will have Firefighters Brotherhood MC colors on the back. I'm the V.P. & Chaplain.

-Tim (Tadgh45)

Rolling Thunder

Peacerider-

There are a lot of events in DC all weekend long from Thunder Alley and the various memorial services to the concerts that will keep you busy! Enjoy yourself! Hope to see you there. I'll be on a red Tri-Glide with a NJ license plate and a American flag flying from my tour-pack. (Just like a few thousand other red Tri-Glides!LOL!!!) My club Vest will have Firefighters Brotherhood MC colors on the back. I'm the V.P. & Chaplain.

-Tim (Tadgh45)

Tim,

I will be heading out in a few hours (200 am right now) be headed ot Jacksonville to meet up with my son, then we will ride to DC together. Staying at my brothers house in Aringlinton to stay while in DC area. Have bben in touch with the submairne motorcyle group and will be riding with them for the Rolling Thunder. wil be riding my Honda Goldwing, orange in color with a set of dolphins on the back. Will be attending some of the events. We area also planning to doing some riding in the area. Stay safe and maybe see you there

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png