2020 CVO TriGlide

flag

The US Flag Code is silent on the placement of the flag on a motorcycle. It belongs on the right front fender of a car. As codified as the handling of the Flag is, it's amazing motorcycles haven't been addressed, but they haven't. Consequently, it has generated many rousing debates on different platforms. No definitive answers, only opinions:confused:

Ed Powers

American Legion Riders Director

Hanson Post 54

Amarillo, Tx.

And if you take it to the wrong Harley dealer they have and will flag your warranty to void it completely

Well decided to trade my wife's 2012 Tri-Glide and my 2018 Street Glide Special on the new CVO Tri-Glide. I'm turning 72 next month and have been riding to long to talk about...lots of good memories with still more to be made.

Ive only done a few things to the bike this week and probably wont do much more other than ride this beast.

We put new 10" Wild 1 Chubbys on it, a Rokform Phone Holder, Rear Harley Rear Bumper, Tab Exhaust, my Flags, and a 8" Klock Works windshield. Lets Roll!!!!

Nice trike! Be safe.

Congrats on the new trike, very good looking. I'm glad to see someone else that put on wild one bars, I put the 12.5 on mine, most on here put the khrome werks 2+2 sweepers on, each to their own.

All for now Trampas

Flags

Nice trike. Not trying to be a butt head, but your flags should be switched. US Flag should be on right side (as you sit on bike) of bike. My Navy training in me. Ride safe.

Well decided to trade my wife's 2012 Tri-Glide and my 2018 Street Glide Special on the new CVO Tri-Glide. I'm turning 72 next month and have been riding to long to talk about...lots of good memories with still more to be made.

Ive only done a few things to the bike this week and probably wont do much more other than ride this beast.

We put new 10" Wild 1 Chubbys on it, a Rokform Phone Holder, Rear Harley Rear Bumper, Tab Exhaust, my Flags, and a 8" Klock Works windshield. Lets Roll!!!!

I had to go back to page 2 in order to figure out who hijacked this member's thread from a year ago. I guess it is still easy to forget we are in 2021 instead of 2020 for most folks.

Not sure but I don't think the original poster from a year ago is on much so maybe a motorcycle flag discussion should be started on another thread?

Welcome to TT. Fantastic looking TG. A couple years ago I was kidding around saying the next TG (I'm on my 3rd one)I would buy would be a CVO, thinking that H-D would never come out with a CVO Trike. Boy was I wrong. Unfortunately I don't have the $60K to buy one. Now in retirement I can't spare the $$$$.

Put me down for the US flag on throttle side (right side). Being a big Texan I don't think anyone would argue with you no matter where you put it. :) :)

What part of Texas are you? I lived in Temple for a few years back in the 80's.

Some tips

1. Get some floor board extenders. Helps a lot with the exhaust heat.

2. Always hit an obstacle with the front wheel instead of the rears - if possible. Whole lot less jerking around.

3. Install a lot of flashing lights on the rear. Hyper-Lites are the best in my opinion.

4. 1" mirror extenders

5. I would also recommend the H-D Road Zepplin air adjustable seat - if you do a lot of long distance trips. JMHO

congratulations

Wow! Beautiful Trike! You will be extremely happy with your purchase. Problem is, you will always be HD. Hardly done putting on accessories!!!! They more you ride that trike the more needful /want/kool things you will see. Congratulations! Enjoy.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png