2021 Tri Glide Owners check-in

Finally finished the major mods to my 21 Tri Glide I bought at the end of July, about 2,500 miles so far.

Modifications include:CD front and rear T/S plus lower lightsPro Action 14 inch shockDK Customs comfort liftKW 2+2 narrow sweeper bars with heated gripsStage one with Cobra mufflersRear bumper and mud flapsTour Pak rack

Runs and handles great!!

Attachments

• 21 TG Bars.jpg
    21 TG Bars.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 21 TG Front.jpg
    21 TG Front.jpg
    840.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 21 TG rear.jpg
    21 TG rear.jpg
    591.9 KB · Views: 79
Finally finished the major mods to my 21 Tri Glide I bought at the end of July, about 2,500 miles so far.

Modifications include:CD front and rear T/S plus lower lightsPro Action 14 inch shockDK Customs comfort liftKW 2+2 narrow sweeper bars with heated gripsStage one with Cobra mufflersRear bumper and mud flapsTour Pak rack

Runs and handles great!!

Jim - How were you able to install mud flaps without drilling holes for the studs?

Hey Kevin - Laissez les bon temps rouler!

What are the wings you have just above your lowers?

The " wings" are from DK products and are designed to channel the wind across the engine and reduce buffeting. I did those and a 1.5 deluxe tank lift and now more of my engine shows, there's more air flow across the top and its a bit cooler I believe. Sorry i took so long to reply i havent been on in a while

Just picked up new trike

We ordered the trike July 1st and just picked it up 2 days ago. Took it to a friend in the Santiam canyon to keep it for us till our house is rebuilt after the fire. getting close. Maybe 2 months and we have a home to go back to. I didn't have a lot of time to ride it but I look forward to putting on some miles.

We ordered the trike July 1st and just picked it up 2 days ago. Took it to a friend in the Santiam canyon to keep it for us till our house is rebuilt after the fire. getting close. Maybe 2 months and we have a home to go back to. I didn't have a lot of time to ride it but I look forward to putting on some miles.

Good on you, best of luck with getting back into your home:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png