2022 Ballot surprise

cScjhb

2500+ Posts
Gold Club Member
May 6, 2020
Mesa, Arid-Zone-A
I mailed my mid-term election ballot yesterday. I am on a county notification system for information from them. This evening I got a text message from Maricopa County that my signature has been verified and my ballot has been counted! Kudos to both the USPS and the county for efficiency. I am surprised..... Jim

Glad your votes were counted this time, but that doesn't mean the dems won't create phony ballots just like last time. If there ever was an election they have to win it's the 2022 election as they have everything so screwed up how can a person with normal thinking vote as a democrat? Maybe that's why so many cities that were formerly blue are going red!!!

PC

I dunno how anyone does not vote in this important election

To hear Biden smear the Republican party in yesterday's speech was so full of hate and divide

Ha talks about autocrats, isn't that exactly what their goal is?

The great unifier NOT, vote like your future, your children's future, and the future of the Constitution depends on your 1 vote

Have to agree, Jack, but have heard estimates of only 60% of voters expected to get off their collective butts and vote. Hope that translates to 100% of Republicans and 20% of Democrats.

Since nothing bIDEN'S done has had a positive effect on the country, he can't talk about crime, immigration, inflation, racial tensions, angering our enemies, increasing poverty and driving production overseas.

Have to agree, Jack, but have heard estimates of only 60% of voters expected to get off their collective butts and vote. Hope that translates to 100% of Republicans and 20% of Democrats.

Since nothing bIDEN'S done has had a positive effect on the country, he can't talk about crime, immigration, inflation, racial tensions, angering our enemies, increasing poverty and driving production overseas.

You are absolutely right, all Biden can do is blame everyone else but himself and lie about everything else

How many more times will he lie about his son Beau the paper pushing lawyer for the military, I have serious doubts he ever held a rifle

Next up Biden will probably say he died in the Vietnam war after he negotiated the ceasefire

I am an Independant, I have had enough of his lies and bad mouthing America

I will vote straight ticket Republican

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png