#792 loaded in trailer headed home!!!!

Big Dog

Contributing Member
Jul 13, 2008
Sarasota
Well Christmas came early in my house! I will be home, get some sleep and be riding in the morning pepper:Dpepper

The insurance company totaled it! Then some yahoo bought it, and "fixed it" put it and put it on eBay.

Thanks, Skutter and Tommy! Had a great ride on Sunday. Now it's back to work, have to pay for the toy. Hope all is well on the home fronts, and that your ready for the Holidays!!

Check out this site www.bourgets.com/2009.htm now that's crazy! I sat on one yesterday, even the owner said you would not want to go for a long trip on it. But around town it was a blast, must be nice to have that much spare cash!

BigDog,
Any idea which number of the current 150 being built you were? I am supposed to be #31 and trying to figure out how soon I can pick mine up and if the deliveries are going as scheduled.
Thanks,
RS

Well that's great! Not the best of Christmas presents but at least now you have a date :Excited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png