A Couple of days with a Milwaukee-Eight Freewheeler...

Joe..

ya'll might think about coming down to the Hill Country meet and greet at Kerrville next week....we have an enjoyable time! Carla

Hill country meet

Joe..

ya'll might think about coming down to the Hill Country meet and greet at Kerrville next week....we have an enjoyable time! Carla

Carla

I would love to come to the event but next weekend we have something going. I will certainly plan for next year. Tried to figure out how to send a PM but no luck.

Joe

Very interesting read. My wife bought a 15 FW which I put about 10,000 miles on before she traded for a 16 TG which I have put about 11,000 miles on. While at Bikes & Blues last week I got to ride an 18 FW and was extremely impressed. I rode several 2 wheelers and was impressed by the FW more that any of the rest. It ran considerably better than the 15 we had. It's got me seriously looking at trading my 14 Ultra Ltd. in on a new FW. I just wish I wouldn't get beat up so bad on the trade. Looking forward to keeping up with this thread.

Thanks

I think I will keep my 17 now I have it tweaked where I want it with help from Kevin and Devin @ D K Customs

I turned the EITMS back on, I may turn it back off

It comes on @ 288 consistently in traffic I dunno I will think on it the next few days as the weather turns a bit cooler 4 Biktoberfest

If u like the 18 and u can sell your bike out right GO 4 it JMO

A note for Kevin,

A good friend of mine( a tuner @ a HD dealer)

talked to me yesterday

He says he stops tuning the oil cooled M8 @ 240 degrees

Not any more usable power with out more heat is his saying

Also, the M8 is pretty bullet proof, cept for the early oilpump problems

So most can breath a bit easier now Ride safe ;)and smart

Back