Acessories

redneckray

Tour Captain
Jan 27, 2010
Okay,
what would you like to have for your trike that is not on the market , but then again is, but the price or quality is not what you thought it should be,
if you could give me an idea of what you would like to have for your trike, even if it was a trailer or trailer item, or?
Ever since i have had the cnc plasma cutter/router, i wanto to play and try to make something for trikers/bikers and make their trike like they want it as an extra,
so if you could give me some info and maybe a pic of it too,
thanks,
ray

Ray I would like to see somebody come up with a way to cut out a nameplate out of polished stainless steel to put on trikes, cars, etc. Like Threedom Riders, or if your trike was called RUBY. Make it so you could attach it almost anywhere on vehicle, double sided tape like OEM does. Just my .02

Street,
what name would you want? I have thought of that and had been working on that already and also what size would you want it to be?

Ray, I would like to have my wifes and my name cut out of something decent so I could put it on the back of my trike. our name's are Sean ,and Kristi here is a pic of the back of our trike it would be put on the black section.Looks like I can't figure out how to ad a pic :( but if you look at the pics I posted of my trike it would give you an idea of what I'm looking for. Just pm me with price and details and maybr we can get things going. thanks Frozenshrimp aka Sean

Just want to say that i am not going to make individual name taGs for your trike on a one at a time Basis, it takes too much time to set it all up in the pc program to do that and be money worth it, I will look into name logo's for triketalk.com [FREEDOM RIDERS]and once approved the i will make them at 100 each at a time or something that is simple to do,
like the water bottle with the spray mist, lol, y0ou can buy it cheaper than i could make it,
sorry, just wanted to let you know where i am coming from
ray

Need to make it a 3 way, one for the motor, one for the helmet and one for the seat to give you a big boost when ignited,:d

Papa,
what size is the tach? I see them all the time for hd handle bars mounts, do you have a pic of what your tank area looks like so i can get and idea as to do for you/
ray

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffHenk

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffHenk
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png