Aftermarket Exhaust on new Triglide

Gary, Yer right, we ARE our own worst enemy.

Can't imagine what non riders think - wait, yes I do - they want to ban motorcycles. Or restrict them so much they won't be fun any more....... ALA electric bikes. We have no one to blame except ourselves.

loud pipes save lives

I guess I'm of a different opinion and have been cut off and run off the road to many times in my last 45 yrs of riding. I am a firm believer in LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES, just finished exhaust on my 15, gutted cat, gutted v&h slip ons and installed DK thunder torque inserts. Can definitely here me coming now

I guess I'm of a different opinion and have been cut off and run off the road to many times in my last 45 yrs of riding. I am a firm believer in LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES, just finished exhaust on my 15, gutted cat, gutted v&h slip ons and installed DK thunder torque inserts. Can definitely here me coming now

Unless your pipes are mounted up front and pointed forward they only hear you going…..

I guess I'm of a different opinion and have been cut off and run off the road to many times in my last 45 yrs of riding.

If you get cut off and run off, you need to improve your situational awareness.

If you think loud pipes are the answer, you are dreaming.

No one hears you, no one sees you, if you think otherwis you are too complacent and will get cut off and run off.

Paying attention and situational awareness saves lives, it has worked for me so far over the past 55 years (all my machines have OEM exhaust, even my 34 year old Softail).

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png