Another Kudos to MotorTrike

Monday, pulled the trike into the shop to install a new front tire, service the drive line, and check on a clunk I was hearing. Turned out the clunk was the drive shaft, frozen/jammed into the front u-joint. Lots of cleaner, penetrating oil, and a long pry-bar finally got the shaft out. The reason for being frozen? My ignorance... showing out with some HD riders/friends... burning tires, etc. I had TWISTED the drive shaft at the front joint, seizing it into a solid line.

But, MT to the rescue. They had all the parts I needed in stock, (for an old '98 Valkyrie) so yesterday I drove up there, got my parts, an education on the building of the bodies, and an eyeful of beautiful trikes in the showroom. The Stallion is neat... but that black F6B triked is awesome, plus a good looking low mileage white GL1500 'Wing. (have a soft spot for the 1500's) and they have some of them 2-lung style trikes also. :)

Kudos to MT personnel for their help & friendliness to an older guy with an older trike.

I'm glad the folks at Troupe took good car of you. They have always been very professional and helpful to me also.

Did you get the full factory tour? Just amazing all the stuff going on there.... ThumbUp ThumbUp

Monday, pulled the trike into the shop to install a new front tire, service the drive line, and check on a clunk I was hearing. Turned out the clunk was the drive shaft, frozen/jammed into the front u-joint. Lots of cleaner, penetrating oil, and a long pry-bar finally got the shaft out. The reason for being frozen? My ignorance... showing out with some HD riders/friends... burning tires, etc. I had TWISTED the drive shaft at the front joint, seizing it into a solid line.

But, MT to the rescue. They had all the parts I needed in stock, (for an old '98 Valkyrie) so yesterday I drove up there, got my parts, an education on the building of the bodies, and an eyeful of beautiful trikes in the showroom. The Stallion is neat... but that black F6B triked is awesome, plus a good looking low mileage white GL1500 'Wing. (have a soft spot for the 1500's) and they have some of them 2-lung style trikes also. :)

Kudos to MT personnel for their help & friendliness to an older guy with an older trike.

No tour, Jerry. I opted out for this day. It was lunch time there, and I was wanting to get back home & complete the repairs, insure all is ready for Eureka Springs.

Back