Anyone else?

Actually the goal was 200HP.

I am getting old and my will of self preservation kicks in around 100mph.

It will do that in third.....and I have bumped that a couple times already.

Screenshot_20170207-110122_zpsj6tarbs9.png

Here is a spread sheet calculation of rpm to gear ratio.

Remember it is massively re-geared.

It is a 7500rpm motor.

As you can see it is mathematically possible to reach 200mph. But I don't know if the engine will produce enough torque to pull 4th all the way to red line.

It is all open source type stuff.

The assembler code on the chip is Bowling and Grippo. I have the modified high res 10 code. But it is all a free download. I have a copy or two.

The laptop software is efi analytics. Again a free download. I have a copy or two.

The user data I am creating is saved, but is in process. I will save that file a couple times once done.

So yes I will have back up.

I have toyed with the idea of building another board. I have a spare empty board and a number of the parts already. A faster cpu would be nice. Would make for some better data logs and I could build the coil controller on the board instead of using the ford coil driver.

It is all open source type stuff.

The assembler code on the chip is Bowling and Grippo. I have the modified high res 10 code. But it is all a free download. I have a copy or two.

The laptop software is efi analytics. Again a free download. I have a copy or two.

The user data I am creating is saved, but is in process. I will save that file a couple times once done.

So yes I will have back up.

I have toyed with the idea of building another board. I have a spare empty board and a number of the parts already. A faster cpu would be nice. Would make for some better data logs and I could build the coil controller on the board instead of using the ford coil driver.

I gotta tell you ... you continually amaze me ... half of what you talk about and do I'm clueless about, but, dang if I don't love listening to you talk about it.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

P.S. I tried to give you 18 clapping dudes, but the system will only allow 12.

Would make for some better data logs and I could build the coil controller on the board instead of using the ford coil driver. That would be a plus IMO

That would be a plus IMO

Yes it would. But is not absolutely necessary.

Currently looking at going wide band.

I have dual narrow band O2 right now.

I am chasing stociometric back and forth across the narrow window. It sure would be easier with a wider scale to measure with.

I see 14point7 has a bare wide band board. I could get 2 of those and jumper wire them into my board inside the case without too much trouble. Then just need the pricey Bosch O2 sensors.

Just dumped the break in oil and it has the 5w20 in it now. Seems ok with It, pressure ok and such.

Rode around just a little with that last time. It sure is smoother and more drivable. But I cut a lot of hp off of it. It don't explode onto the cam like it did but I have not wound it up to see where peak is.

Tires did get some scratch lines around them somehow.

15211572535560.jpg

to me ....sounds like a 985 pratt and whitney radial at idle.. nice..probably will sound like an indy car at full song...if you get on a dyno or a drive-by post more sound!!

I am gonna try to get on the motorcycle dyno trailer.

It will probably take all my attention to make a full throttle blast inside a trailer.

I will try to get a drive by. You really only hear one side with the pipes straight out the sides. I tryed to drive and video to record the stereo pipe effect I get while sat on it.

Dropped the phone....lol...barely touched the throttle one handed and away the phone went.

hopefully, i'm speaking for everyone here....we all want video and sound, but don't wreck yourself and the trike getting it!!!

Thankfully your phone is the only one with road rash!!

Love the sound! Unique exhaust note may be because you paired 1-3 and 2-4 instead of 1-2 and 3-4 like most VW 2 into 1 headers. Bore and stroke helps with the authoritative bark to!!:xzqxz::clapping::D

Well.....

I got to crank it up after work yesterday.

I gotta get the time to work on a dripping ss braid oil line.

Just no time this weekend. Worked Sunday. But was off Saturday. My girls were starved for attention and I had also been recruited to host/guest teacher for the robotics kids.

So just no time left....I did get to crank it up.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png