Anyone hear from zook??

Thank you TT family for all the pms, calls, texts and facebook posts and for the prayers. I tried to answer every message, but I may have missed a few. If I missed yours I apologise.

Our power and internet has been on and off and we've been really busy helping our neighbors. This flood was much worse than last years, but missed our house because we moved out of the the flooded house we were in last year, same neighborhood, a few blocks away. Like last year, the flood was very sudden and caused by an emergency release of water from the Lake Conroe dam into the San Jacinto River west fork which borders our neighborhood.

Below is a couple of videos taken by my neighbor Clayton Edwards from his jet ski. It will give you an idea what the neighborhood looked like during the flood and after the flood. The house in the second video is his house after the flood.

Thank you TT family for all the pms, calls, texts and facebook posts and for the prayers. I tried to answer every message, but I may have missed a few. If I missed yours I apologise.

Our power and internet has been on and off and we've been really busy helping our neighbors. This flood was much worse than last years, but missed our house because we moved out of the the flooded house we were in last year, same neighborhood, a few blocks away. Like last year, the flood was very sudden and caused by an emergency release of water from the Lake Conroe dam into the San Jacinto River west fork which borders our neighborhood.

Below is a couple of videos taken by my neighbor Clayton Edwards from his jet ski. It will give you an idea what the neighborhood looked like during the flood and after the flood. The house in the second video is his house after the flood.

Don't know how you guys can handle it. It isn't my neighborhood or house and it still makes me sick. I never have liked our flood control. I did live in a house once near a creek that nearly over flowed now and then but once the Corps of Engineers did the flood control and after I moved thank God, that house flooded. I do not understand why they can't leave the natural run off from erosion alone. No, they have to "channel" and dam things. Then they can flood larger areas all at once. Stupid stupid stupid !!! Glad y'all are basically okay Randy.

Randy, I was wondering if you were okay and I kept praying for all in the storms path for protection. The flooding video reminds me of Ridge Road where the senior mobile home park is/was, that area flooded badly every hurricane season or even a heavy rains.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png