Arm Rest

Reaction score
I was wondering if any Venture owners know where I can buy a set of swing-out passenger arm rests that bolt on to the grab handles? I can find them for Goldwings..would they work?
Thanks

Yes, another +1 for Larry's arm rests! When mine was 2 wheels I had a set of Diamond R armrests that swung out, but when I triked I was concerned with wife's safety due to centrifical force pushing the armrests out on curves, and around that time Larry was producing the armrests so I switched!

Ha help me I looked at the link for Larry are rest but didn't see them... What do they look like?

I don't have an ad up for them now. I normally only do a limited number of them at a time. No idea what I'll be doing more either as riding season is in full swing what with rallies and M&E's going on.
Also I'm seriously rethinking the design on the mounting system. While what I've done in the past is good they're a bear to duplicate easily, so each set is hand fitted on my bike before they go out for powder coating. A time consuming process at best not to mention down time on my bike while they're being fitted.
Larry

Back