Back again after 7 years

Hi folks,

I have been away from the forum for 7 years and have no clue how to get around on it. I am looking to post a request for help looking for parts for my trike. can someone direct to me where I should do this please.

Thanks Ron

Hi folks,

I have been away from the forum for 7 years and have no clue how to get around on it. I am looking to post a request for help looking for parts for my trike. can someone direct to me where I should do this please.

Thanks Ron

Welcome back Ron…👍… Help us Help You!. Some more information on what exactly you need will help..👍

Trike Differential

I need a differential for my Lehman Monarch ll, the solid axle one, it was installed on my 2012 GL1800 when the bike was new by the original owner.

Any help will be greatly appreciate. Trike Lady has given me Summit Racing, which I will follow up on. Any other sources will be greatfully accepted.

Thanks Folks:clapping:

Welcome back Ron…👍… Help us Help You!. Some more information on what exactly you need will help..👍

Trike Differentil

I need a differential for my Lehman Monarch ll, the solid axle one, it was installed on my 2012 GL1800 when the bike was new by the original owner.

Any help will be greatly appreciate. Trike Lady has given me Summit Racing, which I will follow up on. Any other sources will be greatfully accepted.

Thanks Folks
clapping%20smilie.gif

Trike Differentil

It is a 675 ford differential, probably from a Pinto. Dan my mechanic here is trying to find out if a 715 will fit and work as there doesnt seem to be any 675s around.

I found one, it is a used one which I got from Fjorden Auto Parts in Luck, Wisconsen. Great folks there, and great service.

Thanks to all who commented and offered welcomes and suggestions.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png