California Sidecar

Ricky, welcome to Trike Talk from West Virginia.:wave4::wave4:

It is better to pay a bit more for a relatively local installer than to traipse long distances for a discount from someone you will never see again.

A local (reputable) installer would be beneficial in case of emergency or just everyday advice to keep you running.

Is CSC in trouble?

Does anyone know anything about this? I tried to order some parts a while back and they didn't have either thing I needed/wanted. Sometimes that happens but it made me start thinking with the economy there might be a problem.

Not borrowing trouble, but it's a possibility, trike sales are down according to some sellers, common knowledge that motorcycle sales are down, wasn't it CSC that took on the Lehman brand a year or so ago? In a down time it's the big dogs that are capitalized that survive.

Does anyone know anything about this? I tried to order some parts a while back and they didn't have either thing I needed/wanted. Sometimes that happens but it made me start thinking with the economy there might be a problem.

Just my opinion. But any company selling 30 thousand dollar Toy's. ''If their not in trouble now , Will soon be....At some point common sense overrides the need to buy a vanity toy.....

Just my opinion. But any company selling 30 thousand dollar Toy's. ''If their not in trouble now , Will soon be....At some point common sense overrides the need to buy a vanity toy.....

Any company thats main focus is baby boomers is probably in trouble within the next 5 to 10 years. Dying consumer base or to old to care. They have to invest in mobility scooters.:laugh: