California…

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
You have to love California they don’t get any rain Boo-Hoo. Now They are getting rain and guess what…Boo’Hoo .. The only Californians that are happy are the ones who moved to Texas.😁….😉😉

Whoa don't go saying that Trike Lady. I'm only a couple hundred feet above sea level and 18 miles from the coast. If that was to happen, Yuma would be underwater.

When I lived in Port Richey Florida the housing community was 5 miles east of the Gulf and one good hurricane would have done some damage to the area. It's sad to complain about the rain when other states are suffering with drought conditions, true it does some damage but it also does good. I thank God when rain comes to Lovington, we'd be dancing in the streets and in the rain just to get some for even if it lasted a few days. Snow came after Thanksgiving and it was a tease that brought moisture.

I know you don't want to float out to sea, but the rain needs to be welcomed even if it may be a bit torrential. Fill the rivers, streams, lakes and aquifers. Water brings life. :clapping:

mighty mike

My daughter and family live outside of Dallas and a lot of people from California have moved into the

area. Unfortunately they take their California ideas with them. Look how many votes that clown on a skate board

got when he was running for the nomination for the president of the U.S.A. on the Democratic ticket. The won

who wants to take your AR-15 away.

I don't have anything against Californians in general. Have lots of friends there and even lived there myself for a short time. But nowadays their political climate has become crazy! I don't blame people for wanting to move. Just wish they'd leave their wayward crazy politics behind at the border. Just like my native Washington State, they voted in a bunch of wackos and now are seeing the results of their votes. I welcome my California and Washington friends here. Just do not try to make Arizona more like that crazy place you came from..... Jim

I agree that they need to leave their bad politics at home and not bring it to another state and turn it into a $h!t hole like the one they left.

leave their bad politics at home and not bring it to another state and turn it into a $h!t hole like the one they left.

You bet, Trike Lady. You'd think they'd learn that if those ideas failed in Calif. they're going to fail in their new state as well. But we ARE talking about liberals, of course.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png