Cams for TriGlide

Geting off subject, M3- was your 120 built by Head-Quarters or just modified?
Butch

They ported the heads, bored the Harley bigger bore cyls and supplied pistons made to their specifications, I'm also using their 0033 cams. I built the engine, there is a thread I started on the build http://www.triketalk.com/forum/harley-trikes-6/06-twin-cam-120-build-lots-pictures-10608/. The whole package turned out exactly as I had planned. I was looking for a Jekyll & Hyde personality, a combination that had good parking lot manners and nasty when you twist the throttle. I've been caught in road construction zones in 90 degree temps and my oil temp never exceeded 230 degrees, it runs pretty cool considering its size.

Last weekend my dad took it for a ride, while I followed on his trike. Each time he rolled in the throttle I could see the front end start to rise and the bike get much smaller as it accelerated away. You can get to 100 mph before you blink an eye, its a hoot to ride.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmorri1
Back