Canopy

Have a question for those in the know. We bought a 2013 Stallion last year. We have been told that there is an after market canopy for the rider and passenger. I have been searching for this and can not find it. Is there anyone with any information on this? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

If they are commercially available, I have never heard of one. There were several Stallions with canopies at the Motor Trike 35 year anniversary party a few years ago, but those I spoke with about them had built them on their own.

Yes there has been a top made for the Stallion by a few individuals. You should be able to do a search on this site and hopefully find the information you are looking for. I had spoken with one who did have a top made and from his information I decided against it as it has limited access getting in and out because of the top . Being close to 6' in don't bend as easily as days past! LOL Others have been ok with that so I suggest you keep looking. Hope this helped. Tomg

Tom what Gary says is what I believe to be fact. There simply is not enough Stallions out there for a commercial manufacturer. Go thru the Stallion pictures you can find on the site and see if you can print one out to take to a shop to have your own made.

I assume you guys are talking about me. The person I purchased my Stallion from had it made. At the time he had it made, he said it cost him $1000, but that was a long time ago. Rick

Attachments

• PC100001.JPG
    PC100001.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 164
I assume you guys are talking about me. The person I purchased my Stallion from had it made. At the time he had it made, he said it cost him $1000, but that was a long time ago. Rick

I love your top but how do you get in and out of your stallion with it up. Since I'm a big boy at 350 lbs and 6'3" I have to stand up to get in and out of the one I just bought.

Greg

Can't remember who it is here, but, there's a red stallion with a top running around also. I would think many boat upholstery place could hook you up.

I love your top but how do you get in and out of your stallion with it up. Since I'm a big boy at 350 lbs and 6'3" I have to stand up to get in and out of the one I just bought.

Greg

I'm only 5'7" so I don't have a problem. The guy I purchased it from was over 6' and his wife was also. They didn't have a problem. There is a technique though. Rick

The doors have snaps and zipper attachments. Didn’t use doors. Don’t foresee using them during rain. But definitely will try them in cold weather riding :wave4:

Back