Chat Room

... Bozo I thought maybe you would be coming on the VW. Drive safe...QUOTE]
Trust me John, that option went through my mind. If I could have gotten the vw running, I might have trailered it up there. Couldn't be started. Did a compression check. 3 cylinders are 90psi, one is 60. Not great, but should have started. I'll get it one of these days (or find someone nearby who works on old vw's).

Call Grey Ghost 8 am said she was on the phone and would call back. Checking on my room. Still waiting.

So I get trike back yesterday. Today, weatherman here says its the heaviest rain he has seen in 10 yrs. So, of course, I want to take trike to work.
Good news is that trike ran great in torrential rain and through heavy flooding. I got to the highway and decided so many cars stalled out and sections closed to turn around and take the day off. Had to avoid some deep flooding. Got home fine.
What, you thought this story would end bad?

So I get trike back yesterday. Today, weatherman here says its the heaviest rain he has seen in 10 yrs. So, of course, I want to take trike to work.
Good news is that trike ran great in torrential rain and through heavy flooding. I got to the highway and decided so many cars stalled out and sections closed to turn around and take the day off. Had to avoid some deep flooding. Got home fine.
What, you thought this story would end bad?

Raining that bad on Long Island? Wonder how my son is making out. :confused: He has a FedEx route out east on the north fork,,,. :(

Glad you could take the day off.

Raining that bad on Long Island? Wonder how my son is making out. :confused: He has a FedEx route out east on the north fork,,,. :(

Glad you could take the day off.
North fork not bad yet. Heaviest rain in Mid Suffolk County. Over 1 foot of water recorded at LI Islip airport as of an hour ago. Still heavy. Just texting with my supervisor. He is stuck in traffic on LIE and nowhere near office.

Good morning!!! Lite rain in Ludlow, Ma., on the pike 76 miles from W. Dover. Looks like an easy day time for :Coffee:

Good morning folks! Rain, rain go away!

Right on, Leo.

Rain stopped here - rest of today should be OK, going to clear tonite. Rain in this area was 4.9 inches to 5.8, depending on who you believe. I was up a bit during the nite and it was really coming down.

Looks like next on/off rain not until Sunday - for the trip home... Bummer.

Good day to all!

Mornin Everyone, cloudy at the moment, sun should show itself this afternoon, waiting on KWputt to arrive, he already has 150 miles in on the day. Hooked the trailer up to the trike, packed some good alcohol and chairs for the evening fire pit chat sessions. Later today gotta finish packing the trailer, seems the high in West Dover, VT on Friday is 63, better pack the heated gear for Sherry just in case.

See y'all soon in West Dover, VT!!!!

Mornin Everyone, cloudy at the moment, sun should show itself this afternoon, waiting on KWputt to arrive, he already has 150 miles in on the day. Hooked the trailer up to the trike, packed some good alcohol and chairs for the evening fire pit chat sessions. Later today gotta finish packing the trailer, seems the high in West Dover, VT on Friday is 63, better pack the heated gear for Sherry just in case.

See y'all soon in West Dover, VT!!!!

See ya soon Bill, you won't need any heated gear, snuggled in BEHIND Sherry, but by then at least you'll be used to it :D:D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry the devil made me do it, see above :cxtv:

Very windy up here in the NW corner of Conn. Rain has died down somewhat. Thought you guys were leaving by 7:00?
Ok now I see. KWputt is getting there today. Good your not traveling this section today. Very bad. Wind and hard rain.

Grey Ghost just called. We are good to go. Now raining 2" per hour with 11 MPH wind. I have a weather station with rain gage. This will be over by Thursday afternoon . Praise The Lord

Two bikes parked in Gray Ghost's lot, look like drowned rats. But tomorrow will be a better day. Sitting in the lot at the 7-11, see you all later!

Storms are gone in NJ this afternoon. Nice partly cloudy day... Booked to stay at Big Bears Lodge on Friday and Saturday nights. Just booked at Brattleboro for Thursday night so we can do more touring. See you this weekend!

First 50 or so miles this morning were the dry miles, next 300 was light rain, fog and 62 degrees. The last 150 was all sunshine and upper 70's. Checked in the hotel in Allentown at 3:45, had supper with Bandit & Sherry, back to the hotel and had a $100 hot shower. Trying to watch the news and read TT new post, eyelids aren't cooperating. Bandit tells me we'll make GGI by tomorrow afternoon, maybe.ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png