Chat Room

Oh Man, it's going to be a great week around here. Temps in the low 60's at night and in the low 80's in the days. All week long. ThumbUp

Anyone within "striking distance" of Lake Guntersville, Alabama, and have never been there, might wanna' check out my Pics in the Show and Tell Forum......GREAT One Day Trip last Saturday....Found lots of Nice "Twisties" too with some exploring.....ThumbUp

So much for the whirlwind vacation... Stuck in Detroit due to thunderstorms in Chicago. AA put us up at the Clarion and bought us dinner. Have flight at 6:00 a.m. from Detroit to Dallas to Denver.

Mornin Everyone, well the retirement date has been set September 30, 2014 will be my last day, then off onto the next segment of my life, who knows what that will bring, but I am sure it will be filled with sunny days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for the record, we only made 1 U-turn in 3 days of riding in Vermont, but I heard rumor that my name here on the forum was gonna change to U-Turn, lol

Ride Safe!

WOW, U-turn, great to hear this! OK, Keith and Miss Vicki tell us the real story, how many u-turns did he really make, before you went to LL Bean?
That's OK, Sherry can take over the lead with her new found freedom! No u-turns in her driving!
Went back to Quechee yesterday, Janice "needed" for finish her shopping which was started at the Rally. LOL Deb and Marylin thought of you as Janice got her 50% off!
Found a good place to eat for the Rally next year, eat your heart out skuuter!
See you soon!

Rosy
image.jpg
How do you turn it right side up?

Last edited:
Bill, congrats on the retirement! Now U-turn, is better than the other handle :Angel: that was being batted around. Enjoy life my friend, and my prayers are with you!

Well, great John, but how did you do it, that's the problem I had, not knowing.
Thanks for making it better, so everyone didn't have to turn their pads around!

Rosy

One u turn on Saturday Rosy. Couple more that I can't call him on. We agreed to go look at something in a different direction. I think the St Louis u turns last year set the record for the most u turns in 20 minutes.

Bill:
Congratulation on your retirement, and the good news with your daughter. You are all still in our prayers.
As for your new name I have a few suggestions if you want to hear them.
Tom

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png